Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve just reminded me of a Meme, I had a look in my photos (60% my SB/40% memes) but can’t find it - “Why do men dress up in football kits to watch the match on the telly? I don’t dress as Norris Cole to watch Corrie”

It probably is SB’s and she ~ stole it from him. I can honestly see her doing that
Nah she loves buying stuff so much she'll have bought one for her, one for SB and one for her OH/SBs dad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Go Henry squigg is a scouser I think. I hope she is ok and that she has consulted lawyers for what is basically defamation from those posts the other day. Also if she is reading happy to chip into any legal fund.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am FUMING!!! I’m behind so I’m sure you lovelies have already covered this but I’ve just googled ‘Jack Monroe Hillsborough’ and the only thing that comes up is a post from this here hellsite 🤬🤬🤬

Before I had a low-key flounce, I mentioned Margaret Aspinall as she has been a campaigner for JFT 97 for 33 years almost and yet Jack makes out she’s Campaigner of the Lifetime - I assume she read that on her Grunk yet she didn’t mention it even then.

Lifelong Liverpool fan my arse!!!!!!!

She’s really planting seeds that SB’s Dad is the OH. Run man, for the love god RUN! (Thanks for a shot if the screenshot Silver)

View attachment 1151775
Last tweet about them being a present from her OH has been deleted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Haven't posted in a while but the lfc nonsense has got to me.. To misquote Elle Woods "And wouldn't someone who had supported LFC for 30 years, be well aware of the fact that lfc won the premier league after a 30 year wait in 2020, and if, as I suspect you're not a diehard lfc for 30 years because you would surely have tweeted the joyous news of seeing lfc win the PL in your fan-lifetime. And as you didn't tweet so much as a hashtag or RT an official account, one can only assume you're cosplaying with kickball aren't you Ms Monroe"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Someone needs to warn Go Henry squig of the malevolent presence in her manor.

Amusing as it is to watch Jack bullshit about supporting a team she has absolutely no history of mentioning it’s also deeply sinister to see the… succubising? that should totally be a legit verb… absorption of her “OH”s interests. She is literally just a soulless void taking on identity after identity to ensnare the helpless, the stupid, the gullible.

I don’t think she could say with any authenticity a single thing she liked because it was her taste, or meaningful to her, or mattered. Other than attention.
Narcissistic. Part of the love bombing. She's adopting a persona so SBs dad will become attached. It is strange because he escaped once before.
I can only think he always had a thing for her and she's been able to manipulate him for all these years. He does look gullible, especially taking all the flak for 'abandoning ' her and their child when the opposite was true.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Lol no one is forcing her to be on twitter or post. Why not have a nice day and then post the pics on insta later?
Well she has to let the burglars know she is out of the twice burgled house all day somehow. How else will they be able to sneak in and trample all over the nearly completed Veiny Ballbag Index?

Jack as a lifelong football fan is too hilarious. Never bleeping mentioned Liverpool before has she 😂 Not ONCE mentioned watching a match with SB on TV, or commenting on a score.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
You’d think given she’s such a fan of Liverpool ( I feel quite queasy typing this) she’d at least follow them on Twitter and/or a few players.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
As Jack knows because she's an expert, events treats birthdays unexpected things have to be built into the budget. And there are a lot . And if you get to a week without a birthday or a visit to a sick relative or whatever that's when the a kid's shoe falls to bits and has to be relaced

So what am I saying? Oh yes, duck of with your £34 in the bank.
But that’s the thing, she doesn’t realise that she’d be more relatable - and believable - if she said she was saving up for a real treat for SB’s birthday, she was saving X every month and she couldn’t wait to see his face when he found out. But absolutely everything has to be about her. She’ll end up ruining the game for SB because he’ll want her to be involved but she’ll be too busy twatting throughout the match. Then she’ll whine all the way home because she’s not centre of attention and they’ll have to find a Harvester to pacify her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
You’d think given she’s such a fan of Liverpool ( I feel quite queasy typing this) she’d at least follow them on Twitter and/or a few players.
Very much looking forward to her adding them all after (or more likely during) the game... though I imagine she'll be quite confused when the 50 year old Steve McManaman isn't in the starting lineup for the next premier league match... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 45
STOP CALLING IT KICKY BALL!!!!!
I think I’m developing a rage induced twitch is this the aneurysm she promised?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Major shades of when she was with Allegra and suddenly she had always been a dedicated foodie and was making (all together now) gorgonzola semifreddo with dessicated olives. Now she's lifelong football fan Jack.

Can we get her to make a video proving her credentials by doing the Anfield Rap? 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.