Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂🤣😂
View attachment 155744
just two months ago. If she got a regular slot on something she could get (more) experience and some stability. Now this -
View attachment 155745you can hardly believe they’re the same person. Also, if you’re going to photoshop your legs smooth on saturday (on insta), it makes you seem very hirsute by tuesday!
That's really jarring when you put the two photos together like that. Such a big change in her in such a short time.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Twitter fishing has started early tonight.
#imnotlikeothergirls “I’m just so different and edgy because I don’t act ladylike” :rolleyes: just wear the bloody dress and act how you want. Making it a thing makes you sound like a 14yr old who desperately wants to be cool.

I’ve been Grunkalunkaring throughout the evening. The Insta live didn’t sound as chaotic as usual so maybe by the time it’s over JM will have got the hang of this presenting thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Down to 148. She is better at presenting this week, not good, just better.

My suggestion for next thread name.

JM - Liar, faker, blamer, credit taker!

916D8379-323F-431C-A676-59AE0196A7BF.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Once again sitting on a surface she uses for food prep with bare legs. It is just so disgusting.

I wore Vivienne when she sold stuff in PROBE records in Liverpool back in the 70's . Pete Burns used to sit at the door and would only let you in if he though you were "on brand". If he didn't like you he'd tell you to duck off. I was a teenager and loving the rebellious nature of Punk. She seems to be what we used to call a "Try Hard", someone who has all the labels, but somehow can't pull of the look. It just doesn't look right and you cant put your finger on why.

Anyway, how can she afford Westwood being soooooo poor? That just looks fuckin hideous, in my opinion, though I am sure Vivienne would be OK with it. But I doubt it would be "exactly what Vivienne would have wanted".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That grey filter doesn't do anything for her; it just makes her look like she needs a "damned good scrub", as my mother once said of her commanding officer (from the whitest parts of 1930s Society so don't go claiming it's racism, Jack). And as for that pathetic reverse rats tail, words fail me. Just cut it all off, Jack, and look halfway decent. It doesn't flatter.

Reactions: 7
I am no fashion maven, oh good lord no (inspects black Primark t-shirt, old grey joggers and Christmas themed slipper outfit), but one of the things that I thought I knew about Vivienne Westwood is that she delights in both beautiful, often opulent design and clothes that sort of, I don't know, *love* the shape of all sorts of women by their very nature. With that in mind, I, despite my leanings towards occasional subversion, kind of think it's a shame that you'd have one of her dresses, and then choose to wear it like that. It doesn't smack of alternativeness to me, just of sadness and of not fully enjoying the pleasure of having something beautiful like that.

Full disclosure: I have promised myself, one day soon, when I've lost all the weight I want to lose*, that I will buy a beautiful dress, probably by VW, and enjoy the duck out of it.

*Not because I don't think I deserve nice things now, and not saying anything about weight for anyone except myself, please don't think I am being a dick about that, but because I will want to keep it for a long time and get a lot of joy out of it, and buying it now would seem silly when I'm still working my way down the scale.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ah, I remember those halcyon days when I had no money at all, a Smeg fridge, a £500 sideboard (to be used interchangeably with another) and a wardrobe full of Vivienne Westwood.

These fakers using foodbanks and walking around with holes in their shoes don't know what they're missing by not experiencing the authentic "I am poor" lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.