Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants us to comment on her gender non-conformity. Yeh, we don't care how you dress. We are worried about you.

Reactions: 18
Why are they all speaking like Vivienne Westwood has died? It's all, "It's what she would have wanted".

Now I'm doubting myself, I'm going to have to google.

Reactions: 28
I’m actually quite upset that her name is being placed along side Marcus Rashford’s when she’s done fuck all.
I feel the same, it is disgraceful.
I like to stay true to my name, and am currently Grunka-ing for my life.
That is fucking beautiful, my eye make up is ALL OVER THE SHOP. Tears of laughter streaming down my face.

Reactions: 28
Argh 12 pages to zoom through - halp! Budget Clemmie was on?! The Tattle worlds are colliding - it's like a Thor movie. BRB (runs back to page 36)

Reactions: 19
She wants us to comment on her gender non-conformity. Yeh, we don't care how you dress. We are worried about you.
I definitely think she’s leaning back into genderqueer since the split. Short hair, not shaving and I think she had a binder on today.
Im sure this coincided with drinking last time.
Each to there own and if she’s happy, go for it. I think to the general public it’s just really jarring after the Nigella cosplay.

Reactions: 25
Personally (and I swear i’m not doing a gay Stuart), I think she just carries weight on her boobs and her shirt is the same she always wears which is normally tighter. I dunno. She’s deffo come back to herself, which good for her if she feels better, just, as you say, very jarring.

Reactions: 7
That’s a terrible photo. I agree. She’s gone downhill since the split from her partner.

It’s not the fashion. It’s how sad she looks. How much weight she has lost and the hair cut. She looks sad. She’s faking it. You can see it.

I didn’t even recognise her outfit as a dress. What the hell is it?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.