Jack Monroe #267 Could it be a different scheme you helped set up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Sybil was mentioned I immediately thought of Mrs. Fawlty...šŸ˜¬

That's goals right there for me šŸ˜„ I already smoke in bed, read, and have a box of chocolates at the ready šŸ˜...this week it be mainly strawberries and cream Lindts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Late to the party so sorry for bringing this up again but I found the sock account. The bio no longer has the illuminati bit. I'm not sure if the name and profile pic have been changed as I did not see it earlier. Profile pic is a cat and the name is quite normal however the surname references a cruel abode for lagomorphs. Does that tally cabal?
Thatā€™s the one!

Reactions: 14
That account seems to have gained about 17 followers in last couple of ours. Pretty sure it was on 27 earlier.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Late to the party so sorry for bringing this up again but I found the sock account. The bio no longer has the illuminati bit. I'm not sure if the name and profile pic have been changed as I did not see it earlier. Profile pic is a cat and the name is quite normal however the surname references a cruel abode for lagomorphs. Does that tally cabal?
Is it still locked?

Reactions: 11
Well I for one am beside myself at seeing what imaginary trifle Jack sets out for her imaginary special people tomorrow.

Itā€™s always mega funny when one of her sock accounts gets blown, the account gets locked down and you just know sheā€™ll be sat there absolutely bubbling with narc rage that weā€™ve made her look like a fool. She thinks she is so witty and clever doing sock accounts and using big words, but Jackā€™s problem is sheā€™s bleeping thick. Itā€™s why she canā€™t keep up the lies and her ego is even worse. Sheā€™s going to trip herself up big time, you canā€™t lie to Action Fraud hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 55
That account seems to have gained about 17 followers in last couple of ours. Pretty sure it was on 27 earlier.
the suspected sock? still no followers, but has followed another 14 accounts

and added a banner pic of rabbits, a first name and deleted the bit about being a sock puppet of the illuminati

it might actually not be her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Good Evening Frauen.
Iā€™ve missed a whole day due to hangover so bad that scrolling on my phone made me want to vomit. When will I learn.
Slightly disappointed that all I missed was trifle chat (choc brownie, choc mousse, salted caramel, fresh cream, choc curls is the only
option).
Iā€™m off to Twatter to try & find the sock!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I once smoked in bed because Iā€™d broken up with someone who was bleeping obsessed about not smoking in bed and even though I didnā€™t smoke in bed, now I was free I was damn well going to. The end flicked off into my not shallow cleavage and the more I tried to pick the burning cherry out the further down I pushed it. Eventually I ejected it on to the carpeted floor of my RENTED flat and had to smash my hand on it to put it out. and even that was less painful than eating a Jack Monroe recipe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Well when Jack eventually leaves the crappy Bungalow, and if LL decides to re-let rather than sell up, Jack has done a wonderful job of possibly putting off potential renters:
* Landlady spies on Jack from over the road noting who enters the building.
* Landlady inserts bizarre clauses into tenancy agreement including vetting/forbidding houseguests.
* Landlady refuses to insulate the property causing/exacerbating Jack and son respiratory illnesses.
* Landlady has baffling tenancy agreement meaning Jack either is (trapped) or isn't (no security) locked into a year long contract.
* Landlady has draconian rules on decorating. Especially doors.
If she spoke to her landlord about an early release, paying rent up until the day before a new tenancy and covering any set up agency fees, I'm sure she'd be fine with that so jack could duck off.
Landlord would probably get 20 to 30% more now and maybe a tenant that pays on time and doesn't slag her property off to half a million people.
I've said it previously about how LJC could have been released from the tenancy so I won't repeat that but yeah. Jack. head.

Reactions: 26
I once smoked in bed because Iā€™d broken up with someone who was bleeping obsessed about not smoking in bed and even though I didnā€™t smoke in bed, now I was free I was damn well going to. The end flicked off into my not shallow cleavage and the more I tried to pick the burning cherry out the further down I pushed it. Eventually I ejected it on to the carpeted floor of my RENTED flat and had to smash my hand on it to put it out. and even that was less painful than eating a Jack Monroe recipe
If it's any comfort a woman I used to work with lost her virginity at 15 to her boyfriend at home in her bedroom. Followed that up with a celebratory first draw of a post coital fag, set fire to the bed and got pregnant all in one go. She attributes that to her developing problems with her nerves in life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
ooft, that's like the time when I decided to put a very slim-fitting vest on over my head while holding a tab in my mouth while in bed

that did not end well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.