Jack Monroe #267 Could it be a different scheme you helped set up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Twitter is definitely Jack. But to wind her up further I shan’t be addressing it anymore and will consider it DEAD. A reaction is all she wants, she’s a clown

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I searched for Jack Monroe Tattle on Twitter and came across a rather vile individual who appears just above the 🧦 in the search results. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17
the suspected sock? still no followers, but has followed another 14 accounts

and added a banner pic of rabbits, a first name and deleted the bit about being a sock puppet of the illuminati

it might actually not be her
Doh! You are right, I mixed up follows and followers. Interesting that someone would lock down their twitter then follow 17+ accounts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the Twitter is definitely Jack. But to wind her up further I shan’t be addressing it anymore and will consider it DEAD. A reaction is all she wants, she’s a clown
This is it, really. There will be no insight from any of Jack's socks, it's all so pathetically pointless. Create multiple accounts just to say the same thing over and over (ie how great Jack is!). She seems to save her most idiotic takes for her main account anyway. It's not like we're short of material.

• Heart
  • Haha
Me too. Adding all the rabbits when the whole name is a play on something to do with rabbits is just too much. How hilarious!! 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahhh the good old days when a pack of 20 cigs was under a fiver and you only had to be 16 to buy them and you could smoke them indoors and remember jumpers for goalposts and when Snickers were Marathons what about pineapple cubes and penny farthings and the industrial revolution and the discovery of the Americas and

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
OT:.....rabbitish chat:.
There was a large hare in my garden today. It's been around for years and is a gnarly big guy/gal . It's huge... I thought it was a dog

Also....Auntie Dinosaur says: Don't smoke in bed, kids! When I worked in a psychiatric hospital in the 80s we had at least one bed fire a week. No injuries tho, praise beans

• Heart
  • Sad
There was a large hare in my garden today. It's been around for years and is a gnarly big guy/gal . It's huge... I thought it was a dog

Also....Auntie Dinosaur says: Don't smoke in bed, kids! When I worked in a psychiatric hospital in the 80s we had at least one bed fire a week. No injuries tho, praise beans
It's my dream to see a hare in real life. They're my favourite animal I've never met.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is it, really. There will be no insight from any of Jack's socks, it's all so pathetically pointless. Create multiple accounts just to say the same thing over and over (ie how great Jack is!). She seems to save her most idiotic takes for her main account anyway. It's not like we're short of material.
Exactly this. She provides enough material from her known account. I don’t want to be a killjoy but the thread has been taken up with speculation about this account. There’s no proof it’s anyone, it could be Megan Sparkles for all we know. Fact is, it’s locked and they’re still receiving attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve just watched the tinder swindler and I think he’s small fry compared to Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Exactly this. She provides enough material from her known account. I don’t want to be a killjoy but the thread has been taken up with speculation about this account. There’s no proof it’s anyone, it could be Megan Sparkles for all we know. Fact is, it’s locked and they’re still receiving attention.
The bio has literally just changed again, deffo her or the account owner is watching the thread. 👋🏻 Just creepy now! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

<Kings of Leon voice> whoa-ho, my bed is on fiYAR. Seriously kids though, just say no!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The bio has literally just changed again, deffo her or the account owner is watching the thread. 👋🏻 Just creepy now! 😂
If I could guess, I would say it’s someone invested in either here or her, and likes messing and the attention. There’s been plenty of similar oddballs and they’ll be plenty more 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.