Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at Twitter and there is ZERO blue-tick response to those ghastly photos. Not even likes. Which is hardly surprising as I expect they’re cringing themselves inside out with embarrassment like we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she would go to the bother of tidying up her background and probably taking 100 shots with self timer but dress like that while looking sad

Like I’m in support of women taking ownership of their sexuality and I don’t necessarily think it’s particularly vain in and of itself to have a little photoshoot

But that top is all stretched out, the skirt unflattering, they don’t work well together. Most importantly, she looks unclean and unhappy, which would ruin even the sexiest photos

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think it is good that she is body confident enough to post these I think it a shame that she probably isn’t posting them from a good place I hope she has someone looking out for her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
@Begborrowsteal

He’s not worthy of you he’s done you a favour although it doesn’t feel like it

We all deserve someone who loves us and he’s not worth your tears or your love

This too will pass xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Also, she famously doesn’t simmer. Something’s bunged in a pan of cold oil doesn’t have the desired fawning effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you do that? Is she trying to get on the DM sidebar? So she can complain about it? With faux rage? She didn't write all over the top of them to stop that happening as she has before.
Utterly peculiar.
FWIW I don't think she looks particularly ill or thin - just the grey hair and strange filter she used is draining her.

Reactions: 14
I don't know about you guys but I'm suddenly feeling pretty good about myself. Of all the daft and regrettable things I've done in my life, I've never posed in my gran's shapewear, looking murderous and hollow-eyed, and shared the photos with over 278,000 people for validation.

It would be refreshing if she just came out and said something like 'hey everyone, I need an ego boost. Tell me I look great, please!'. But when she pulls stunts like this, she always implies that it's connected to some mysterious project in the pipeline. There is never any project.

She's lost several hundred followers in the last week or so. What a way to get the numbers up.

Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 14.14.44.png

Sorry to disappoint you, Jude the Lewd, but this is Jack previewing the ensemble she's going to wear for next week's children's food episode of Leftover Larder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Didn't she say she had birth marks on her legs and was annoyed with her mother for not getting a tattoo of them?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I definitely think she needs some sort of intervention...but as I’ve said before, I firmly believe she would lash out (figuratively) and push them away. She might listen to Andi or Nigella though.

This is not surprising. I thought maybe about teatime something would happen but be it because there are a variety of things in the news today or because we’re supporting begborrowsteal, I just knew there would be something!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.