Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. I went on Twitter to look at the photo comments and got sidetracked by those Nazi twats in London. Now I just feel sad.
Yes me too. Nothing more from her for now. The trap has been laid I imagine. She’ll leap on people for saying it’s inappropriate and it’ll become something else by the time it gets deleted. No doubt it will be our fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Looks like girlfriend / fiancee nr 6 hunting season has commenced. I agree though, she looks sooo sad. Go and hang out with SB in the garden...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I really dont like commenting on someones appearance but I have no idea why Jack posts pictures like these other than for attention. Is it me or does she always look a bit grubby?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Saturn. Haha. Sorry but that’s got me HOOTING. I can only really look at the pics if I blur my eyes as she looks so sad but then Matt!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly what I was coming back to say.

The people on her comments blowing smoke up her ass are making me angry. She does not look "smoking" "sizzling" or "hawt" she looks gaunt, exhausted and like she has had no sleep due to crying her eyes out. The filter she has used actually makes her look worse.

I feel like she needs a genuine friend to help her.
Agreed - but would she listen to them?

Reactions: 5
I really dont like commenting on someones appearance but I have no idea why Jack posts pictures like these other than for attention. Is it me or does she always look a bit grubby?
Be careful she'll be sharing your post and calling the dogs on you. She's of Greek descent thats why she always looks like she needs a good scrub. Allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed - but would she listen to them?
Hence the reason why she seemingly has none. I'm torn between feeling incredibly sad for her and feeling like she has brought it all on herself. It's a sad situation either way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh I've got such second hand embarrassment from those photos. I'm all for wearing what you like and being proud of who you are but the main thing that stands out in those photos is that she looks desperately unhappy. There's no joy in her eyes.
She looks sad, and desperately uncomfortable. She obviously is really struggling. However given what an objectionable person she is, I find it hard to feel much sympathy for her...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.