Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TitsMcGee

@
Oh my love. I'm so sorry. Like others, there's nothing I feel I can really say when it all feels so raw, but I hope you know that this is all about him and his failings and nothing whatsoever to do with you. You will feel better, even if that seems a wildly long time away. For now, just be kind to yourself. Lots of supportive thoughts from here. x
This. Down the line, if he is reading the cheater playbook, he may try to pin the blame on you, or something your relationship, as a ‘reason’ for his cheating. KNOW that this is bullshit, know that this is his real shitty character ‘shining’ through. This is who he is. That saying I think from Maya Angelou: ‘when someone shows you who they are, believe them’. Take each minute, hour, day at a time although I would say if you have any legal/financial stuff to sort out use the energy from anger to do it now, and as quietly as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Silver Linings

VIP Member
My title suggestion (Just Jack! Two sandwiches short of a decent TV show) got 42 likes (I’m the artist formerly known as Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, in case anyone is confused) and was correctly and painstakingly labelled to make sure it was in contention.

As a result of this outrageous and egregious outcome, I have instructed my lawyer to take action against you cabal of trolls. He’s currently GrunkaLunka-ing through the threads to pinpoint the exact moment I was conned out of my moment of glory.

I have been left with no option but to leave Tattle as it’s such a hell state*

*only joking. I’m just off to make breakfast - smoked salmon and scrambled eggs - fancy!
I was similarly abused a few threads ago, maybe we can join up in a class action against these trolls 😉 👍 ?
Noooo! I thought i’d done it right!! *headdesk* Gah. And I was only paid a five figure sum to do it, too.

in all seriousness, i’m really sorry. 😢

ps it’s happened to me too so I really am.

pps the threads move so fast hopefully it will still be fitting for the next one.

• Haha
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
23C064DE-41B0-41CE-9827-001EBE168354.jpeg

I just laughed up a lung. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well you can’t say this wasn’t coming.

Typical Jack, pick a subject, take the side pretty much the whole country agrees with and then add in a few comments about how great she is.

Cue a fucktonne of arse crawling replies about how great she is. Is it the truth she was on the ground during Grenfell? Ex fire control is irrelevant, she’s a dick and a narcissist. One of the traits is turning it all about yourself.
She got the train up there. Offered to help. Can’t fault that whatsoever but as you say it’s the polishing her halo as she does it.

It reminds me of when she took SB to a memorial for Jo Cox and he stood there looking bewildered, little lamb. Breaking my own rules about mentioning him though.

• Haha
  • Sad

chocolate choux

VIP Member
She always gets on one late at night doesn't she? 🤔
I imagine it’s pretty common with MH issues and/or constant need for validation. Most people have gone to bed, there are fewer distractions, things just seem gloomier in the dark. An outburst before bed and the resulting attention is like a soothing nightcap for her

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Reading the Twitter comments on these photos - god the pervs have really emerged from the bushes haven't they?

I wouldn't find reading the majority of those flattering, they're stomach turning and icky 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
I feel sad for Jack today. I’m pleased she felt confident enough to take posed pictures of herself and press the “post” button knowing they would then be dissected by people on the internet in unfavourable ways. I admire her for being able to do that because I don’t like posting pictures of myself at the best of times, posed or unposed, let alone ones that are more in this sultry sort of vein. Maybe it is for the hit from the praise her fans give her. But she does look tired, and a bit vacant, and unsure. I think she is running on empty and if she was my friend I’d be really worried.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I can’t even. It just looks total beg.

Those pictures need to come with a trigger warning. My eyes now need to be soaked in bleach, I know we’re not here to comment on her looks but 1940’s wartime woman cooking at home is not a good look for her. And that rats tail. I can’t even. No, just delete them Jack you look horrific.

• Haha
My apologies for going completely off-topic while Jack takes a well-earned Sunday break.

Is this really the country we are living in right now? Hard to know where to start with the sheer depravity of the mob in this video. But just to highlight the scum in the still image. He strides through Hyde Park on a sunny afternoon, spits at, and then kicks, a young girl. A young girl who is sitting on the floor, enjoying a chat with her friends. I sincerely hope that the police identify and track down this despicable individual. As someone with two young daughters, I find this utterly heartbreaking. If you have any influence or contacts, please do anything possible to alert the police about this monster.

View attachment 153982
It's horrific isn't it, he's been all over Twitter so hopefully it'll just be a matter of time before an arrest is made. Spitting at anyone in the current climate should be some sort of attempted manslaughter charge - I'm not sure what law it is specifically but the one they introduced after that man knowingly (and maliciously) put sexual partners at risk of HIV? Then again they haven't done anything to the dickhead that spat at Belly Mujinga & she ended up dying of covid :(

Also did you see how many of these lot donned 'all lives matter' tshirts.......

• Angry
  • Sad

Britney Spiers Morgan

I think to be fair Jack was catapulted into the limelight at a young age and doesn’t know how to deal with it.
I wouldn’t say she was catapulted into the limelight. That makes it sound like it was beyond her control. It’s something she’s actively pursued and continues to strive for, in areas for which she has no real aptitude, including cooking and TV presenting.

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Why on earth would JM be looking at the plans for Grenfell😲? Does she have a crystal ball?
Yet again using real events and people’s grief to make it all about her.
This is what I thought, the fire started at 1am and then took hold from there. I don‘t imagine anyone involved had time to ask Jack her thoughts about what to do. Maybe from contacts she heard about it but I think like most of the nation she she saw it on the news that morning around what 6am? So her foresight to download the plans the night before is really remarkable bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart

LavaFlake

VIP Member
I'm not familiar with Twitter etiquette, but is retweeting your own posts that got attention the online equivalent of the Uncle who keeps on repeating the joke he told that got a laugh back in 2014?

Retweeting your own tweet is the equivalent of liking your own Facebook status. Narcissistic as hell.

• Haha
  • Wow

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
You don’t think...I mean that isn’t what she’ll be wearing when she comes round to all our houses after triangulating us? Because we are not known for our warm weather where I am and that is not an outfit for a chilly day

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
I go out for the day then return to 20+ pages...!

I mean, I just can't even begin to think what promo those pictures are for. Her own Ali Express range of ill fitting leisure wear? Before and after shots for hair removal cream?

And more importantly am I the only one annoyed that she didn't close all the drawers properly before taking the pictures?

• Haha

Flash123

VIP Member
That Man’s son Is obviously quite passionate about food. You can he was brought up learning about flavours and fresh ingredients. And he’s a decent presenter too!

• Heart
  • Wow
My title suggestion (Just Jack! Two sandwiches short of a decent TV show) got 42 likes (I’m the artist formerly known as Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, in case anyone is confused) and was correctly and painstakingly labelled to make sure it was in contention.

As a result of this outrageous and egregious outcome, I have instructed my lawyer to take action against you cabal of trolls. He’s currently GrunkaLunka-ing through the threads to pinpoint the exact moment I was conned out of my moment of glory.

I have been left with no option but to leave Tattle as it’s such a hell state*

*only joking. I’m just off to make breakfast - smoked salmon and scrambled eggs - fancy!

I was similarly abused a few threads ago, maybe we can join up in a class action against these trolls 😉 👍 ?

• Haha
  • Heart

emm

VIP Member
...the cheating was much worse than I thought. Im devastated. Absolutely devastated. 💔
As everyone else has already said he is a dickhead, I am so sorry for you.. thE only positive I can say (and well aware this won’t seem positive) is the worse it is, the less likely you are to accept his excuses and accept him back, which usually would lead to him just continuing shitty behaviour. You deserve better ❤❤❤❤

• Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Eeeesh. Just GrunkLunked myself through to the end and wow!

First of all I’m so sorry things were even worse than you first thought @Begborrowsteal, it’s not fair and I wish you and your children all the best for the future.

Secondly, Jack can’t have the attention off her for a minute can she! Those pictures give me the full on ick, what even are they? Why has she facetuned them? I’m confused and massively unnerved.

• Haha
  • Heart