Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she had a pop at a head of one of those academies whose methods do, in fairness, sound a bit draconian and somehow managed to connect it to being extorted by an old teacher of hers (which probably didn't happen)

headteacher man calmly refuted everything

it was all kinda dark, tbh
There was a video, the school made students walk quietly in the corridors. A young woman was interviewed who said it reduced harassment in the corridors and made her feel safer.

Jack steamed in screaming about how it wasn't fair to the autistics who all needed to shout in the corridors, because that's what the autistics do She was profoundly nasty. I think J1g may have been involved.

Then either she passed out or LJC wrestled the phone out of her hand. LJC then pretend to be Jack and apologised. But thank you gave it away.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Oh my goodness a quiz! I’m 🦉.

I recognise most of the chaoses despite my 6mo break - but Rishi selfie? Help? Please anyone direct me towards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There was a video, the school made students walk quietly in the corridors. A young woman was interviewed who said it reduced harassment in the corridors and made her feel safer.

Jack steamed in screaming about how it wasn't fair to the autistics who all needed to shout in the corridors, because that's what the autistics do She was profoundly nasty. I think J1g may have been involved.

Then either she passed out or LJC wrestled the phone out of her hand. LJC then pretend to be Jack and apologised. But thank you gave it away.
The headteacher as I recall was calm, fair and did not back down. It was profoundly reassuring and evidence of someone who has dealt with their fair share of adolescent tantrums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Oh my goodness a quiz! I’m 🦉.

I recognise most of the chaoses despite my 6mo break - but Rishi selfie? Help? Please anyone direct me towards
Jack took a piccie of hersef crying and @‘d Rishi saying she was one of the self employed excluded people. She was doing this while the Capitol Hill riot was taking place. She also admitted she hadn’t actually submitted the forms in time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Jack took a piccie of hersef crying and @‘d Rishi saying she was one of the self employed excluded people. She was doing this while the Capitol Hill riot was taking place. She also admitted she hadn’t actually submitted the forms in time.
Joseph Mary and the wee donkey. She’s such a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She’d been talking about SEISS and custard cake that day, so interesting to look back on. Anyhow, the pic was here (it didn’t last long).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
she had a pop at a head of one of those academies whose methods do, in fairness, sound a bit draconian and somehow managed to connect it to being extorted by an old teacher of hers (which probably didn't happen)

headteacher man calmly refuted everything

it was all kinda dark, tbh

Thanks both for the lesson in Jack history. Sounds like a classic chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was really hoping she'd be back and misusing more sex emojis, like showing off her dinner of a nice spicy aubergine and peach sloup 🍆🍑💦🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 49

And two students were interviewed for the video, and they spoke calmly and eloquently about how they liked the school. Jack interpreted this as them looking brainwashed and like hostage
victims. I think she also mentioned the word cult.
It literally was a couple of days after this she went quiet for ages apart from the odd mention of 'treatment'. And the teacher said he had heard from Jack privately and wished her well in her recovery.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
My local Asda had no spaghetti hoops in stock tonight does this mean I can start designing a shoe line?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 21.42.13.png

E1DC5919-2728-4771-AB03-9ABE438338FD.jpeg

ETA: Soz, link was posted by silver. Here they are anyway though because 😭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Here’s the picture she took for rish mate

too slow 🙄

Reactions: 21
My local Asda had no spaghetti hoops in stock tonight does this mean I can start designing a shoe line?
Aldi didn't have the nice bread in that I like so I'm launching a cosmetics line called String Up A Tory all profits to go the Trussell Trust- got a meeting in this morning with them actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
I was really hoping she'd be back and misusing more sex emojis, like showing off her dinner of a nice spicy aubergine and peach sloup 🍆🍑💦🥵
Just wait til she does a grunk and finds out that someone said they hated her but also confusingly fancied her at the same time. She'll be overjoyed, seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.