Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oooh this makes me cringe

I hope that squig doesn’t get in trouble. It was a misguided comment but still. They shouldn’t have done it but I’d hate to think someone could lose their job.

Reactions: 24

Reactions: 26
Grunking so hopefully this won't land in a wildly inappropriate place but meanwhile in Asda they're trying to make Fetch happen.

Edit: just catching up. Holy guacamole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Of all the reasons I dislike Jack, her blatant and frequent disregard for The Samaritans guidelines is the reason I most dislike her.

Reactions: 59
Not denying anyone food or money but 45 pounds is most of my weekly big shop. I spend about 10 pounds more than this. This is not 3 days food but more a week/ give or take the odd bread loaf and or milk etc.

Reactions: 29
I just can’t understand how she can’t see the issue with writing a (terrible) poem about unimaginable (TRUE) things that have happened to people in genuine poverty, then asking her followers to donate to her SO SHE CAN BUY COFFEE?!? Honestly baffling. I feel for the TT - they didn’t ask for this and jack’s chaos is costing them both resource-wise and probably reputationally, it’s awful. meanwhile the manic pixie of Southend is softly, gently lining her pockets. I am so angry!!

Reactions: 66
Social media should be done responsibly by corporates but they get kids in and pay them a pittance and they use their own thoughts and feelings rather than the companies. It happens a lot on Twitter especially.

Reactions: 38
Totes are out of stock (cheapest item). Black Riot tote still in stock. All clothing still in stock.

Reactions: 33
I know we are in the middle of a chaos but £6 for scented balls of shit to go in the washing machine?

Really?

#sendmetooneofJupitersmoonsplease

Reactions: 46
5 mins ago she was at the supermarket, then she was signposting TT “this is important”. Well no shit Sherlock, you’ve finally figured out how to quote tweet the work of others

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.