Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nice to see that in black and white that the TT will get that money. Although the only person that will know exactly how much money was raised is Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone know what tax band her house is? As it's so big it could be too high for rishimate's rebate for those in bands a-d. She'll be fewwming #poorpeoplecanliveinbighouses

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's nice to see that in black and white that the TT will get that money. Although the only person that will know exactly how much money was raised is Jack.
She said 10k had been raised in the tweet saying it was moving away from the TT. If it's a penny less, we riot! (Sorry too much jack time today)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1037130

Got my reply. Looks like TT will get donations up until yesterday.

She may have had a small telling off also.
It just occurred to me while reading the bit in this about how Jack used one of the TT food banks "many years ago" - did I imagine it or did Jack not say herself that the food bank she used wasn't in fact a TT one?

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Just when I think she can't be any more appalling, she plumbs new depths. She sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It just occurred to me while reading the bit in this about how Jack used one of the TT food banks "many years ago" - did I imagine it or did Jack not say herself that the food bank she used wasn't in fact a TT one?
Here she says she relied on that 'little box' for 6 months and without it she wouldn't be here. bleeping ghoulish gonk of a woman.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.