Jack Monroe #253 What a tiny little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poem made me feel queasy and uncomfortable, then the PayPal link...that's exploitation of dead people. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

Yel

View attachment 1036686

I really have no words........

At the weekend Jack came up amongst a group of friends (two of them pay 💷🤑 to the guardian each month 😳) and I couldn't help but launch into why she's a ghastly person.

Sadly I couldn't use the one girl three fraps example, but the lightbulb tale seemed to get them slightly on board.

I may have held up my hand like a tosser with a "mark my word she'll be stealthy begging soon enough" so I feel vindicated.

Her 3k-6k a month patreon money every month just isn't good enough. She feels like the world owes her ten times this. A nice Chelsea mews house in the right location must be 3+ million thesedays. I'd imagine that's the minimum she thinks she deserves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
That poem is enough to make me cross the line...did she ask for permission from their families before selling their memories?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I think TT have reefed her out of it and this is how she is saving face.
I also think that over the next few days many high profile accounts will be singing her praises.
Accounts who could quite possibly be good friends of NL who will also be on a face-saving mission.
More voices to drown out the dissent.
I can't agree with you on the last point, I think she's making herself increasingly radioactive with every tweet she posts, I think the blue ticks will be giving her a wide berth. It's just the squigs now.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone else waiting for those steamed secondhand clothes to appear on eBay? I do believe there are 10 items that have been photographed, carefully packed and indexed(?) just waiting to be snapped up...

I guess it's easier to open your own merch shop eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So that's already what £6/7? London frauen feel free to correct. And probably a drop in the ocean to what is publicly declared. And seeing as she is alcohol free why bloody make that comparion anyway.
SmartSelect_20220203-102942_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I can't agree with you on the last point, I think she's making herself increasingly radioactive with every tweet she posts, I think the blue ticks will be giving her a wide berth. It's just the squigs now.
She's going to land herself in a heap of trouble.

She's out of control again seriously.

You cannot just change paths of where charity funds are going, that's deception.

If you do a sponsored walk for cancer and get the sponsors you cannot then go actually I will give that to guide dogs, because the people sponsoring you didn't give to that charity and perhaps may have given more or less...

It also has a moral issue perhaps the people providing the funds where former users of the trussel trust and wanted to give them something back, they don't know her local food banks, so why would they donate to them?!

She's playing a very dangerous game. Please for the love of God someone with more than one brain cell intervene.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Euuuuurgh.

Ignoring the fact that IT DOESN'T bleeping SCAN, this is so bleeping gross.

I recognised one of the people she talks about from an old Guardian article in which she was gleefully discussing suicides. It's sick. It's utterly sick.

To say nothing of the fact that there are real, actual genocides talking place elsewhere in the world right now. There are over 1 million Uyghurs in internment camps in China. There are half a million Rohingyas living in a single refugee camp in Bangladesh, unable to return to Myanmar because of ongoing ethnic cleansing.

Jack Monroe, you are a childish, ignorant little tit. Take your sixth form understanding of politics and duck off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Ugh, just gross. A tit poem about dead people whose stories aren’t hers to tell followed by PS give me money. Her grifting has never been so brazen. Was the Patreon payday not enough?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.