Jack Monroe #25 Worst paid advance, posing in her pants, at least Hellmans gave this 10 yr newbie a chance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gg
@Saturn. are we doing a mass "drop off" at a set time to see how many Tattle users there are this week?

Yes, absolutely. x Shall we say 5.30 to give everyone a chance to put a reminder on their phone now. Staying off until 5.31 will give a reasonable estimate.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not excusing her mediocrity but I think she’s actually achieved first YouTube video level of competency finally, like if she was an 18 year old student doing this in her student kitchen this would be passable.

But we are sadly 10 years and several tens of thousands of pounds earnt doing this job deep so it’s pretty shocking. They must have made her rehearse this whole thing & show her prep cards etc as she just wasn’t up to scratch previously.

Reactions: 35
Let it sink in across her at least £10,000 fee, she will have had less viewers across the series than pounds she will have earned.

I cannot make any sense of why Hellmanns would pay someone so much to someone who returns so little in terms of engagement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Isn't she going to add any black salt!? That's not a vegan egg sarnie without it

She has no taste or food knowledge. A joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Credit where credit is due, that’s the first time This series I’ve seen a finished product on a plate! 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.