Jack Monroe #248 Let's face it, she's the Rachel Dolezal of poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DED2A26C-6DCF-4A8B-B1F9-1F34710609B9.jpeg
757BD403-DF36-4690-A0C4-48857C140F47.jpeg

How many times has she said she can’t keep track of her notebooks and that’s why recipes are written on scraps? Jesus christ.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
View attachment 1022759
But this is true of everything!! Fucks sake has Daddy not got her a selection box the last few years? Inflation and shrinkflation affect everyone but the wealthy are better protected to deal with it. Shut. The. duck. Up.
Whispers( this is due to the sugar tax)

Honey incase people didn't know it's sweet and full of natural sugars. Incase other people didn't notice the UK has an obesity problem due to people eating too much tit.

Honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
i wonder if jack’s passion for this crusade against supermarkets actually comes from a still lingering narc-induced rage for being dropped from sainsbury’s (for acting like a bleep but of course she won’t see it that way)
She seems to being going at Asda mainly which afaik hasn’t done anything to her.
Everything else aside, alienating the big 4 like this is an awful career move. She won’t work with a supermarket again. Possibly not any retailer.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Her family or friends need to step in at this point. She isn’t just clearly obsessed with twitter at the expense of actual life but she could end up in legal hot water over this if she carries on.

Jack if you’re reading - just stop!
Jack, please ignore my learned friends. Keep going.

I am off to bed. I wish you all the best for today, comrades. I wish I could be there, but I'll pick up the graveyard shift on my return 🙋‍ 👨‍🚒💂‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Her family or friends need to step in at this point. She isn’t just clearly obsessed with twitter at the expense of actual life but she could end up in legal hot water over this if she carries on.

Jack if you’re reading - just stop!
No, let her carry on. How many times does this have to happen before she actually learns that being factual, articulate and cool headed actually gets you further than being a gobshite who hides all their information?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I am crying laughing at how unaware she is, she sounds like a right twit. She’s on self destruct, today will be fun!

Oh and…

1) Where’s the £20 shop? Disappeared because it’ll be cheaper a year on?
2) Has Jack Monroe, director of On A Bootstrap Ltd, paid her taxes yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
No, let her carry on. How many times does this have to happen before she actually learns that being factual, articulate and cool headed actually gets you further than being a gobshite who hides all their information?
Totally fair point.

Reactions: 22
Keeps reminding people that the hard work starts now, and how very very busy she is doing BIG MATHS... And yet she still just seems to be spending her time tweeting 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 44
headline of jack’s dreams : plucky lil misunderstood autistic genius finally proves everyone wrong by saving all the poors

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don’t even want to get in to the plethora of flaws in JackLogic (Chris and DM are doing LJC’s work) but the options I get between ordering my (fancy) online Waitrose order and my mum’s is different in terms of product range and availability. Whether this is due to a different fulfilment centre or some kind of postcode algorithm magic, I don’t know. But it’s not a conspiracy.

It’s another example of her arrogance in thinking that a box of receipts is equal to empirical data and that wearing Rose West glasses makes her a data scientist.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Wonder what delicious recipe she was able to rustle up from these ingredients

Screenshot 2022-01-28 at 12.40.00.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
How long before Jack realises that supermarkets have rebranded many of their value ranges to look less conspicuous in your basket? I started noticing a couple of years ago when I couldn't see a jar of my favourite sugar free beetroot at Tesco. I then spotted it rebranded as Stockwell's.

It just shows how little Jack actually uses these products. Otherwise, she would already know this and not be titting around searching for smart price/value items.
200 (57).gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.