Jack Monroe #248 Let's face it, she's the Rachel Dolezal of poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2022-01-28-12-19-26-58.jpg
my local Asda has this one. I think that's pretty decent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
This is farcical. I’m sat here, an atheist, praying that Asda or someone takes a photo of some bleeping peanut butter to show her it’s still available cheaply.
What a world Jack drags us into.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
this is amazing i can’t stop laughing at her being shocked that blindly believing prices from her own memory isn’t enough evidence for some 😂

i give it 30 mins before this is all deleted. oh dear.
But her autistic brain is FORENSIC!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't know why I'm bothering but if you search 'mandarins' on the ASDA page, you can find an ASDA own brand tin for 80p.
Tinned pineapples = 80p
Tinned peaches = 31p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Here's where Jack demonstrates she can't even do a basic google search. Sticking it to da man ✊

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Maybe she should’ve tagged Asda in those tweets, I’m sure they would have been happy to help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is she actually threatening Chrismate with lawyers??? WTF for? What’s he’s done? He’s politely disagreed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.