Jack Monroe #244 Why has she turned this into supermarket sweep?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh the crash is starting!!

In December - January we've seen high-end makeup, an expensive haircut (that frankly she should sue Tony & Guy for), a grotty cutlery rampage, and now she's poor again?!

Keep it up Jack, this is gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
<deep breaths> I suppose it's good she's outing herself like this but it genuinely makes my heart race with sheer, unadulterated anger.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
***LITERALLY*** COSPLAYING POOR WITH THAT BANK BALANCE SCREENSHOT!!! THE VERY THING WE'RE SAYING SHE'S DOING!!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK I AM SO ANGRY!!!
And there really is something in the fact that she assumes her followers stupid enough to be unable to grasp the idea that she may have several bank accounts. She cosplays and takes those who trust her unwaveringly for bleeping idiots (she could be right, but that's beside the point...)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

In December - January we've seen high-end makeup, an expensive haircut (that frankly she should sue Tony & Guy for), a grotty cutlery rampage, and now she's poor again?!

Don't forget the ginormous christmas tree! 🎄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

And you don’t need to scroll back too far (on Instagram at least) to see she’s recently collaborated with Netflix.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The higher she rises, the harder she’ll fall.
<said to the background of ominous string music>

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
There can be quite a wait to be paid when you write for the press. (Not defending her though, because she's not being straight with people about the fact that she will be paid-eventually.)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Could some dear heart do the necessary with this photo? I can’t remember who are resident artist is to tag
1CA19881-3A5D-4371-AC80-CD417117AAB8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Then everyone will say ‘how could we have known she was such a liar’

and we will say

• Haha
Reactions: 42

I was actually feeling a bit sorry for her knowing the crash of all crashes was imminent after this extended dopamine high, but after her antics today and yesterday I'm firmly in the alanpartridgeshrug.gif camp.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
There can be quite a wait to be paid when you write for the press. (Not defending her though, because she's not being straight with people about the fact that she will be paid-eventually.)
I was just about to say this - you can be waiting anything up to 3 months after publication and for monthly magazines you'll have submitted at least 2 months before publication date.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Don’t worry Jack that dormant account will be full of PayPal pity donations soon.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She's so THICK, is the thing. Doesn't she see she's demonstrating that she does exactly what people are accusing her of doing. How can she not, by this stage, understand the criticisms, and change her behaviour accordingly?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
"You asked, I pointed" is class. Not so class is suggesting a person needs therapy for responding, never mind the assertion that "therapy isn't that expensive". I guess that's all relative, eh? Maybe Jack can add the price of therapy to her stupid index.

View attachment 1009358

View attachment 1009356
View attachment 1009360
‘Works every day to help people in poverty’ - my siiiides 💀

As for the ‘therapy’ jibe - 1)why are self-appointed right on wankers still throwing mental illness around as a not-so-subtle insult. Anyone who disagrees with them is ‘unwell’ and needs help. The implication of course being that having a mental illness makes a person tainted and not worth listening to
2)therapy is bleeping expensive, take it from someone who can’t afford it. duck. These people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Spent her last few pounds helping toothpaste man I suppose.
Toothpaste man is one of her best stories yet. Let's break it down, a person is so poor they are reduced to eating toothpaste to take the edge off their hunger and instead of going to a foodbank/CAB/charity/social work they log into to Twitter and tell St Slop. Incredible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.