Jack Monroe #244 Why has she turned this into supermarket sweep?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-01-23 14.57.29.png

Well personally I'd rather have a government that made all Marcus Rashford's campaigning and charity work unnecessary. I'm also not persuaded that a Labour government that lived entirely on Twitter, shared slop recipes and was a relentless bullshit machine is quite what the country needs at this time but you know I'm happy to hear the arguments in favour of of this unusual proposal. I won't lie though I'm bricking it at the idea of Home Secretary Jack Monroe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
View attachment 1009528

Well personally I'd rather have a government that made all Marcus Rashford's campaigning and charity work unnecessary. I'm also not persuaded that a Labour government that lived entirely on Twitter, shared slop recipes and was a relentless bullshit machine is quite what the country needs at this time but you know I'm happy to hear the arguments in favour of of this unusual proposal. I won't lie though I'm bricking it at the idea of Home Secretary Jack Monroe.
These people are so dense they probably think Home Secretary is about writing shopping lists for the home.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s retweeted herself to cover it up but she tweeted about trending next to Jamie Oliver or something. Sometimes even obsessive old me isn’t fast enough. 😂
1D86740A-AC58-4F92-9694-F4E292BB9275.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
She’s retweeted herself to cover it up but she tweeted about trending next to Jamie Oliver or something. Sometimes even obsessive old me isn’t fast enough. 😂
I hope Jamie's cheque for the space he rents in her head doesn't bounce.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
He’s in the Sunday Times

You are in the Sunday People

Get the hint…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Lurker here and sorry if I'm overstepping but I grabbed it. I just had a funny feeling it would be deleted :LOL:

View attachment 1009557
Check out the ego high she's on - as in, she's not struggling to be "relevant". Funny though, how she seems to assume a popular twitter thread all of sudden makes her a chef on a par with Mr Oliver now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.