Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
I want to buy her a moisturiser. I know she's got the cash to buy it herself, but I want to just buy her one that works, with SPF. She looks dreadful for being in her thirties.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Pavlova

VIP Member
Say it through interpretative dance.
Perhaps a J1g?
Its my lunchbreak and I'm grunking...and all I can do is laugh hysterically then cough my guts up cos I'm laughing so much. And I still have another 10 pages or more to read. Interpretive dance 💃 I'm crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
So she's on LBC tomorrow? At least that might bring a bit more constructive discussion..

• Haha
  • Sad

Ennui

VIP Member
Can I please interject and share the magnificent advert for the Squatty Potty

• Haha
  • Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Have we seen this? It’s old but….

• Wow

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Is that real?
Oh, yes. Hilariously real. Sort of.

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
It’s the martyr syndrome that really does me in. Nothing can be done without the opportunity to pile the attention back on to her. She did some tweets and now she’s had convulsions and had to stay up all night harvesting celeb dopamine, all for the poors. When will anyone consider HER PAIN IN BRINGING SHIT CALCULATIONS AND OLD RECEIPTS TO TWITTER?!?! 💰
Book-marking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Also why bitch about worktop space and then fill all your worktop space with apothecary drawers? Which I am sick with envy about btw I love anything with teeny drawers in. There’s literally no room to cook or photograph or write sloppices now!!
Where’s all the makeup which used to be in them?

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I have been grunking at least 50 pages, what a fucking ride! There is so much I could say but you have all put it so eloquently and dare I say articulately. I felt it best to sum up my thoughts in a picture.

View attachment 1003418

Also please let me introduce my playground hero, the one and only Jimmy Hill, whose chin we would all emulate when calling out another's lies.

View attachment 1003423

Check out that chin, phoawrr

View attachment 1003427
So much to unpack, burglar jack at the back 😂

• Haha

PsychicCaramel

Her kitchen….It’s just so….. “look I’m so zany!” The rug is particularly ick, it’s a trip hazard surely, not to mention a magnet for dirt and debris. I love a bit of colour but the kitchen is just too much. Perhaps her kitchen is a reflection of her personality- cluttered,ott, fake and vile. 🤪
Jack is basically Colin Hunt from The Fast Show tbf

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Sorry for all my quotes etc, but on a grunk.

She costed her carrot and lentil dip based on one carrot from a 500gr bag

And why oh why did she do all of this whilst holding onto that hideous blue dress?!
1.5 kilo carrots Tesco 45p

• Heart