Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Whilst this is all very unbearably delicious and I can’t look away, I can’t help but feel a bit sad that she is so clearly very unwell again. Her parents and SB must be so exhausted and sad.
Even though Jack is being an ubercunt I hope she will have support for the inevitable crash.

Reactions: 26

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Wow a lot has just clicked into place - she’s over an hour away from SB’s home and can’t imagine the public transport there is great. Which explains literally everything everyone’s been saying. Sad tbh.
If SB lives where I think he lives, it's not an hour away, it's about 12 miles. Maybe an hour if you take a particularly meandering bus route, but when Jack used to take SB to school (in the same town) they always went on the train which was much quicker. She'd take him to school and then trawl charity shops for kitchen tat. Plus ca change...

• Heart

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
There are quite a few with that surname, despite Jack saying only a few have it.
Interestingly the only hits in media are her father and siblings. It is a rare but not super rare name, it's just that most of the traction is taken up by the Southend posse.
Jack claims to be sooo super careful about protecting her siblings, but strangely her father is not.
The mixed race adopted brother she claimed everyone was racially abusing because she wanted to cut his hair (Yes, that happened) and the adopted sister are plastered over mummy and daddy Hadjicostas SM.
Daddy H loves the interaction with the SM. He is also very easy to Google, along with his huge house in a nice area. (You just have to Google his name and hus address comes up)
Jack's apple didn't fall very far from the tree.
Is Jack featured on her parents SM? I would think if her dad likes to show off he'd bang on non stop about his media personality daughter?

Lisbon

Tea leaves/bags should be kept in a dark airtight container, and two thirds of the weight of that rug will be dust and grime.
Think the kettle is this one from George at Asda, with a cackhanded coat of pink paint.
5057172361236.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
I wish Jeremy Paxman was still around - odious and charmless perhaps, but can you imagine him questioning smol pixie on her workings out and other bullshit ever shifting stories?

View attachment 1001399

and as for “I’ll happily walk to Lidl/Aldi in the summer” 🙄 - summer days are for 2xAsda trips shurely… she refuses to set foot in the German budget stores at any time of the year, squigs’ helpful suggestions are always rejected

from your lips to God’s ears, @Lanie x
Just want to add, my kids are engrossed in the telly this morning so I grunked my usual papers extra early, no mention of smol pixies revolting against prices.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pavlova

VIP Member
She doesn't need to relive this shit. She just doesn't like her grasp of facts being questioned so she deploys these tweets as some kind of sick Top Trumps 🤷
We call it a reverse ferret in the media dear heart, but no relation to peeky mink...

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Have been seething catching up on the thread/s. How she has the gall to change her profile pic to the Mary Poppins cosplay I will never know. She is the antithesis of Mary Poppins, JM's practically imperfect in every way

mary_poppins_and_pennywise_the_dancing_clown_by_evil_god_chernabog_ddo7pb3-250t.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
However, I know what you’re currently thinking 😉

How has nobody fact checked this shite?! I can’t wait for people to come online and call it out.
Does anyone actually listen to this radio station though? Today will be the most listeners they've ever had!

• Haha
Reactions: 25