Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
Period poverty is truly awful, but every time I think of a sock as a sanitary towel it makes me laugh for some reason
I think it's the old saying "put a sock in it" that is the problem. That and the fact that it is Jack saying it. You can't take anything she says seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Itchy of Itchington

that's exactly it, except, it's not "listen to us", it's "listen to me, even though i'm full of shit"
Maybe that's why she worries about shitting herself at the checkout. One smol pixie body can only hold so much excrement. And that's before she sups the slops

• Haha

Pavlova

VIP Member
Can't believe that was just this morning. What a day!
I've been around since half 8, dipping in and out of here. It's been wild to say the least, and I'm miffed because I'm going into the office tomorrow rather than working from home, hooting and fizzing into my laptop.

• Haha

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
But...but...she says she asked someone at the foodbank to give her 6 sugars as she wouldn't have any other calories that day. But if she was at the foodbank....surely she would be collecting...food???

ETA: Sorry @MancBee, I don't want to sound like a mithering ninny!
My thoughts exactly!
Before we moved we had a food bank at the top of the road. I'd drop good there every few weeks and they always had cake, biscuits etc out for visitors.

• Heart
but this lyric is all I can hear when I see that post of Jack's. Please forgive me.
Cupace20220120214339.png

There is a story that Janis Joplin decked Jim Morrison over the head with a bottle of Southern Comfort. I wonder if Jack was inspired by that story to deck her brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
If you haven't used a sock as a sanitary towel you aren't allowed to be the economics editor of the financial times, sorry thats the rules. Quite specific but I didnt make them.
Period poverty is truly awful, but every time I think of a sock as a sanitary towel it makes me laugh for some reason

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm not sure why FKA twigs was mentioned earlier, but I've been picturing jack having two weeks on repeat all morning in the shitty bungalow while the endorphins flow and she refreshes to see twitter impressions. In my head she's hit stop now

• Haha