Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
The way she thinks she's the next Peter Tatchell or Pankhurst sibling after writing one thread.

View attachment 1002094
Don't give Jack ideas for a a crosstime crush on whichever Pankhurst sister it was who was the lesbian one.

Jack is the kind of person who, if someone tried to expose her, would threaten self-harm. And the flying monkeys would descend.
To misquote a famous naval commander: Damn the Flying Monkeys, full speed ahead!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cabal, what radio station is she going to be on? When? I’m softly, gently languishing in my bed with not Covid (though it bloody feels like it!) and can listen?

Just saw Marmalade’s link !! Thank you 🙏

• Heart

BananaSmith

Chatty Member
Aggghhh, she's only BBC Scotland. She really doesn't have a voice for radio (or TV). Just the same old stuff.

ecdb

Has anyone here read Hunger by Knut Hamsun? The often hilarious lengths the character goes to, for food, are NOTHING on Jack.
I often think of it when she recalls her tales of woe.
The main character in the book tries to sell buttons off his coat, pawn his broken specs and when eventually gets the chance to write a newspaper piece, he can’t do it.
Would recommend it to Jack if she’s running dry on ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GoLando

VIP Member
That's interesting.
I have a lot of health issues, 2 of which mean that I don't always absorb all the nutrients from my food. I'm supposed to drink rehydration powers if I'm feeling weak or faint but they are 🤮. My gastroenterology nurse said to drink oxo in a cup of boiling water instead. It pretty much has the same effect as the dioralyte, but is quite yummy!
It’s a standard drink in the north.

• Heart

Skyfall

Chatty Member
Is wondering how many pages I’m gunna have to catch up on later?
It’s gunna be a busy one for sure- in a way I’m glad I’m in a meeting for 6hrs - it will keep my anger in check!

Good luck all!

• Heart