Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few pages to go (about 30, sloppin heck) but that kitchen pic made me think of this (also had people reporting a sense of unease and being creeped out 🤣)
B59F12C1-EBF3-4247-9C0B-7527F70C7DCE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I still have bovril / oxo cube drink because its an excellent way to boost isotonics after weight lifting.
That's interesting.
I have a lot of health issues, 2 of which mean that I don't always absorb all the nutrients from my food. I'm supposed to drink rehydration powers if I'm feeling weak or faint but they are 🤮. My gastroenterology nurse said to drink oxo in a cup of boiling water instead. It pretty much has the same effect as the dioralyte, but is quite yummy!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I had to nip out of the Jack threads because of work and having to pay tax but this is priceless. Jack complaining about tedious tweets. Chef's kiss 💋
You did because you didn’t compare like with like so don’t get snotty about showing your method and having it pointed out you were wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly imagine telling a person who real life job is statistics that they have it wrong because you have a excel spreadsheet with your shopping costings for the last ten years.

She is ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Have we seen this? It’s old but….

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Jack the units in the crappy bungalow with stairs are NOT those of a 10970's kitchen. The ones in your RENTED kitchen only became popular in the late 90's and are still being made to this day. Ya Prune.
Yep, definitely 90's. She really does treat her followers as idiots. 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm catching up as I've been at work. She's going to be on BBC Scotland? Is it Reporting Scotland? 6.30.

Whyyyyyy!!!!???

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I miss it sometimes but can't bleeping afford it now 😕
I had a bit of a blip over Christmas and lost a few days. Took me ages to get over it too. I am old enough to know better, but no point in beating myself up over it.

I am sure I am not on my own on these threads at being able to pick up on all the tell tale signs. Years of experience within the drug culture and you notice in others the effects of all sorts of drugs and the excuses made to pretend these effects are not the result of taking drugs.

Not making any judgements here, but it's as plain as the nose on an unfiltered face.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Go to settings in iPlayer and change your region to Scotland. Close app. Reopen. Reporting Scotland will be listed as on next after BBC News.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Have we seen this? It’s old but….

I wouldn't take too much notice of Pete North tbh

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
9EF6B9DF-D775-4D29-875D-302B3CCBDFF7.jpeg

The picture. She must curse the day she did umpteen media appearances with her lovely hair like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.