Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wallpaper planner Jack was great, I wish she would get the wallpaper out and revisit the square which said “order postcards from vistaprint”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Has anyone said 90% vegan Jack?
Burglar Jack
Dib Dab Jack
Interior designer Jack
Camping Jack
Interior gardener Jack

The list really is endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That article is weirdly written. Maybe it's the Americanisms but sounds off.

Also, I had totally forgotten about dental problems Jack. I can't remember the specifics but I know it was definitely the worst ever for about a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Also, I had totally forgotten about dental problems Jack. I can't remember the specifics but I know it was definitely the worst ever for about a week.
OUCHY MOUTH JACK!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

It gave us teething necklace Jack, which spawned the most cringe set of selfies anyone has ever taken since A Level drama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Skater/Miami Jack
Houseplants Jack
Kombucha Jack
Burnout Jack

It gave us teething necklace Jack, which spawned the most cringe set of selfies anyone has ever taken since A Level drama
Have there been a couple of resurgences?

I recall that initial cringefest, but then the mention reminded me she was banging on about swollen jaw last year too because when we was breadcrumbing "treatment" we speculated it was dental. I think?

Reactions: 24
Bathsalts Jack
Decanter Jack
Soapsuds Jack
Tiggybo Jack
Emergency Room Jack

• Haha
Is anyone else imagining Jack home alone in the two storey bungalow pretending to be Wolverine with her horrid cutlery collection?

butter knife wolverine.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Skater/Miami Jack
Houseplants Jack
Kombucha Jack
Burnout Jack

Have there been a couple of resurgences?

I recall that initial cringefest, but then the mention reminded me she was banging on about swollen jaw last year too because when we was breadcrumbing "treatment" we speculated it was dental. I think?
Ouchy mouth and teething necklace was 2020 DKL kind of time. The mouth again became ouchy in 2021 aparthotel times, with the Diva.pdf telling the story of it being a sore tooth and nothing more, I think.

Veggie peeling Christmas vegan option Jack, with no roast potatoes or gravy as she used lard

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Milk and More Jack (but she doesn’t return the empty glass milk bottles)
Pastor preacher Jack the prophet - see also Sunday School teacher Jack
Glastonbury avec stabvest and leftover warm white wine for the lads Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ouch mouth and teething necklace was 2020 DKL kind of time. The mouth again became ouchy in 2021 aparthotel times, with the Diva.pdf telling the story of it being a sore tooth and nothing more, I think.
Two years worth of whinging out of some fairly average and incredibly common dentistry?
Story checks out - very on brand for JM.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.