Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes squig, I'm sure this *will* be of interest to Jack .... just not in the way you think.

Screenshot 2022-01-17 at 10.25.52.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
taken from another thread

Elon Musk just upgraded from his silver spoon to a platinum diamond encrusted cutlery set.
let’s hope mackie doesn’t find out!
Grot encrusted is the best we can hope for, with apologies to our resident 🐝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've never known anyone so keen to share every single slice of toast they make for themselves on social media. Well done Jack, you made breakfast! Shamazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
The black clothes and terrible make up all make sense suddenly

I’m sure the true birth of comic kitchen was due to our criticism of the nasal voice and horrendous presentation style and suggestion she improve by trying to practice more at home when she wasn’t on hellmans dollar - perhaps even starting a YouTube series - naturally she went arse about tit with it

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is that the new cutlery getting an airing in that breakfast monstrosity?
It's a completely uselessly blunt butter knife, so yes probably. It's not going to be able to help cut up that monstrosity into bite size pieces, but then again it looks small enough to just put straight in the bin as is.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So she's no doubt been eating tinned fish every day since squiggle dared to question if it was a good idea, but only now is she posting about it again hoping no-one will remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Plus, who in name of Beelzebub is frying leeks for breakfast. Sod off you clampit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
So she's no doubt been eating tinned fish every day since squiggle dared to question if it was a good idea, but only now is she posting about it again hoping no-one will remember.
She'll turn into a sardine is she's not careful! Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is there an unused butter knife next to it? That's daft. I dislike food styling where the props have clearly not been used to make or eat the food.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The feet...
Christ.
Nobody and I mean NOBODY has attractive feet but those crubeens need hiding away.
Then the fishy smell off her.
The breath, cooked into her clothes, her hair (is she still not washing that?)
duck's sake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.