Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's no doubt been eating tinned fish every day since squiggle dared to question if it was a good idea, but only now is she posting about it again hoping no-one will remember.
If the tinned fish mercury doesn't get her, whatever that rusty knife is carrying; will!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Off to make some brunch. Unfortunately for me I am no maverick so just scrambled eggs on toast. No extra pilchards and kumquats and there won't be a photo of it. I'm going to make it, then eat it. Again, apologies for being so normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ugh Jack's trying way too hard to be "arty". The opposing lines of the wood grains are a bit Bridget Riley...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Channelling old chief here when my first reaction to her breakfast was leeks??? on toast???

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The feet...
Christ.
Nobody and I mean NOBODY has attractive feet but those crubeens need hiding away.
Then the fishy smell off her.
The breath, cooked into her clothes, her hair (is she still not washing that?)
duck's sake.
Glad you said that, my feet aren’t pretty, but jeeezzz. this is one scenario where 🧦 are required

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Re the buying of followers: In the early days of the Mrs Hinch thing, a Tattler looked at a random sample of her followers, and a lot of them were obviously bought: No posts, no followers, and some with very dubious names like
Cumslut and Buttspreader
. (those are genuinely 2 of them. They stuck in my mind...)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I thought we had left the winter of our fishcontent behind pre-Christmas. If we have to suffer Fishuary, I will scream. Fish Jack is truly the most boring iteration, even more boring than Politics Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.