Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning Frauen!
I am suffering from intermittent internet so grunking as fast as I can.
I hide the extra cutlery at home.
If I don't, we end up with too much washing up. Make of that what you will.
I am LOVING the Squiggle Uprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sir Matt of The Forearms is up in that niche again, he's wearing a black shirt 🤭 on Saturday Kitchen, and they're talking about vegan food. Elvis Costello is the guest and they've just had something vegan that he's described as like pork crackling...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
It's a shame that Jack is too poor to ever go on holiday, because I just found her personal Mecca:

20220115_112021.jpg
20220115_112046.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I call bullshit on your re potting supermarket herbs Jackie. Step by step photos as proof or it didn't happen.🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I call bullshit on your re potting supermarket herbs Jackie. Step by step photos as proof or it didn't happen.🙄
That does actually work though, especially the basil plants.

However, they're designed to be cut up and eaten. If you want nice herb plants you grow from seed or get a slightly more expensive specimen from a proper garden centre. (My minty plants were all £2 each, a couple of years ago, they are going strong. Although, you'd have to eff up real bad to kill a mint plant!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
A name truther here - eBay used PayPal up until very recently & even now I think you can check out with PayPal? I couldn’t even change to my married name that tit is like welded into place, how is she using random names? What happens when she’s not home for the delivery and has to go to the depot with ID? Even Kardashians order in their real names 😂
Screenshot_20220115-120025.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Browsing the quote retweets like the morning paper, and am reminded why I shouldn't feel bad for the squigs. So aggressively obtuse. I'm happy for the squig uprusing to continue, but some are just lost causes. (Then again, sad face squig has a patreon with 1 patron, for a total of $1, so maybe they admire and aspire to the Monroe Grift.)

B254BEFF-F44B-4F34-8C97-14B1C5978AFA.jpeg
998E090D-3F90-428B-A078-78723289B57D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 90
Perhaps Jack wants all the manky cutlery so we are distracted from the manky slop buckets of food they produce.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she has many accounts as she uses her dead name for some of them?
Yeah probably, just wondered if there is one account for recreational shopping and another one for grift purposes. Although hard to know if a squig would even care what name the money is going to once they've smashed that tip button.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.