Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of squiggles are making comments like "ooh I'd love that without the sardines!" You mean...cream cheese and leek on toast? With people like this roaming the streets, no wonder Jack still has a career.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I actually can't stand the look/texture/smell of fish. Bad experience with a fish pie in my teens and I've never looked back. Most I can manage is a fish finger because it doesn't taste too fishy.

Ugh. This makes me want to heave.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I actually can't stand the look/texture/smell of fish. Bad experience with a fish pie in my teens and I've never looked back. Most I can manage is a fish finger because it doesn't taste too fishy.

Ugh. This makes me want to heave.
Same!! No fish pie experience, as duck that tit, but I really really do not like fish at all. Just tastes horrible, I wonder if it’s a genetic thing like those freaks who think sprouts taste sweet. I wish I did like it, it makes me feel very unrefined not to (to add to all the every other thing that makes me unrefined 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is Jackie's obsession with putting lemon juice on everything?!? Leeks are wonderfully sweet when cooked down. That is the beauty of them. They don't need drowning in bottled lemon juice.

Reactions: 41
Actually I do like a fish taco from time to time.

Maybe it's just the type of fish Jack eats that gives me the gip 😂 anyway I've written fish more times that I'd care to today so I'm gonna bugger off and do something else

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lemon, chilli and pepper. Three foodstuffs anyone prone to an ouchy mouth should be including in every single meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Fish makes me feel sick. The smell is bad but it also looks grim. Mind, it’s a close call as to what’s making my stomach churn more, the faux-Enid Blyron Jack or the latest fish on toast abomination.

I just hand selected two slicesof warburtons from the wrapper, placed on a plate and spread cream cheese thickly on one, lightly on the other and sprinkled Tesco ridge cut crisps on one and placed the other on top, for a simple and tasty lunch. Delightful! I do so love crisps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Maybe it's just the type of fish Jack eats that gives me the gip 😂
It's definitely this, I love fresh fish but she makes everything look so manky and smelly it's enough to put you off for life. Which is the opposite of what a food blogger / cook is meant to do. She's so bad at this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Starring Cooper as Timmy the dog...

It's definitely this, I love fresh fish but she makes everything look so manky and smelly it's enough to put you off for life. Which is the opposite of what a food blogger / cook is meant to do. She's so bad at this!
Exactly. She puts people off food.
The exact opposite is Valentine Warner. He's very 'posh nice but dim' and cooks using everything, especially offal. He cooks fish that he catches himself and makes it all look lovely.
She on the other hand makes perfectly lovely food look inedible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why didn't she snap at the Squig calling her a one woman sardine fan club the way she snapped at poor mercury Squig?

• Haha
  • Heart
I've held back and tried to do my own research as much as I can, but this frau needs to ask for help. Feel an idiot but can someone explain exactly what J1g in posts refers to please. I mean, I kind of get it, but I'd like to know for sure. I don't get the J bit. I'm also struggling to find the GH squiggle. Looking through someone's timeline is very confusing when they keep on replying to their own tweets :unsure: Any help appreciated and if it needs to be discreet feel free to message.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.