Jack Monroe #24 Gets herself in a Twitter tizzy, book announced then deleted, she is busy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning, campers! I've just read through the last ten pages of the previous thread and absolutely HOOTED at all the messages of encouragement to @GrunkaLunka. We're all rooting for you, Grunka! You know you can make it! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Passive_Agessive_Lemon I made the yoghurt bark as I had dessicated coconut in which I hardly ever use and I wasn't expecting it to be anything special but it was really lovely. I used frozen cherries, blueberries and dark chocolate and - well let's just say it didn't last long

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder what drama will befall JM today.
Hopefully none! I need to stop having an affair with this thread. I’m doing something else but always thinking about the cabal! Seriously though, I hope she not only doesn’t appear again on SM but doesn’t read it either, or here. And thanks for the thread title! Woop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My old boy thinks that Tuesdays IG Hellmans show won't be now, due to JMs latest tweeting/deleting. Imagine they have been monitoring her twatter account and don't want to be associated with her (his opinions, don't sue).

Jack with a full stop

Reactions: 5

"Tanzania is a rich country, but the wealth of the country is not for the ordinary people,” she says. “You just carry on.”

She could have been speaking of Southend-on-Sea where I live.

This is why her agent, publisher, whoever else should be SCREAMING at her to stop and go back to her book of political analysis/being on the dole for a few months (also, look at the photos, all of which centre Jack).

PS if any publishers are reading this, last year my bank account was frozen for four (4) days due to an administrative error. I reckon we could get 30,000 words out of that?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s a bladdy full time job keeping up with these threads! Plus I’ve also purchased/have on pre-order 3 cookery books because of you guys 😁 Now, back to Jack. So she’s off Twitter now or back on? I cannot keep up with her at all, she’s exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning everyone. I'm just looking at Jack and Holly's interaction from last night - interesting to note that Jack got (I think) one 'like' for her posts, while Holly got 23 for her "white saviour fairy godmother" one - and quite a few of those 23 are people with their real names/job titles/where they study, and are clearly not 'trolls'.
reading this worries me for them. Jack’s admitted she scours socials to look for who likes “negative” (eg not fawning adoration for her undeniable mediocrity) comments and her and a friend investigate it all and add to a list of suspected tattlers. Fills my heart with dread that innocent twitter users could end up being doxxed or - again, as she’s actually threatened, end up on their door step - as a result of just liking a tweet. ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Morning all! I was expecting a quiet weekend in the world of Jack, imagine my surprise at seeing a sparkly new thread! (Not really 😆😇) Nims' photo if that yoghurt bark looks great, I'm glad Shivi replied so positively.

ETA: Yes, it worked!
I can't get this out of my head now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
reading this worries me for them. Jack’s admitted she scours socials to look for who likes “negative” (eg not fawning adoration for her undeniable mediocrity) comments and her and a friend investigate it all and add to a list of suspected tattlers. Fills my heart with dread that innocent twitter users could end up being doxxed or - again, as she’s actually threatened, end up on their door step - as a result of just liking a tweet. ☹
She’s lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But just showing up at someone door is surely illegal in itself as she ( if coming because she read they had posted something bad about her ) would hardly be coming for a cup of tea and a HobNob. She would surely be liable for threatening behaviour and trespassing. I don't know for sure as I don't not all the legal stuff, but as far as I am aware you cannot just show up to someone house to tell them off.

Reactions: 8
Jack has quit Twitter a number of times before. Last time she quit (last time I noticed, it was a while ago there might have been other flounces) loads of blue tickers came out with messages of support, am fairly certain it included Nigella.

Anyway when she quit on Friday...nobody really noticed, it’s the same question about the tree falling in the wood. if you quit twitter and no one noticed did you quit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s lying.
Do you reckon? Idk I just worry for the innocent tweeters in all this - even the court documents show a pretty grim character reference for her (not that I think anything of KH either). She’s not someone I’d have much faith in to behave pleasantly/reasonably at all.

She’s welcome to turn up outside mine I’m not remotely scared of her threats but she does love to lord it round like a threat like she’s a bleeping long lost Kray sibling, not a posh girl from rural Essex 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How very sad though. Why not just live your life, Jack? What’s that saying? “what people think of me is none of my business”.

I have slight sympathy and massive annoyance with her at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jack has quit Twitter a number of times before. Last time she quit (last time I noticed, it was a while ago there might have been other flounces) loads of blue tickers came out with messages of support, am fairly certain it included Nigella.

Anyway when she quit on Friday...nobody really noticed, it’s the same question about the tree falling in the wood. if you quit twitter and no one noticed did you quit?
Exactly this. She has to keep coming back and posting on Twitter because not enough people are begging her to stay! I’m dedicating today to @GrunkaLunka catching up ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.