Jack Monroe #24 Gets herself in a Twitter tizzy, book announced then deleted, she is busy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bf works in a psych ward and says she has all the signs of personality disorder , it’s basically constant lies, even when they will damage someone else’s life, having to make everything about you, inventing health issues etc etc.. also he said it’s not genetic but often children of parents with it often develop it as a learned behaviour
Thanks for the information, I hope her family can get her to seek some help.

bleeping hell what a rollercoaster that was. Have we acquired new members?

Did the user who shared tattle screen shots have to crop down to individual sentences or words taken entirely out of context again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My feelings exactly, so, I told her. She is wrong, she could do herself a huge favour by holding her hands up and saying she made a mistake.
Instead, she's deleted all the tweets other than the "bleeping tool" one and will just pretend like none of this ever happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That was a lot of drama, is there something in the air today? Had neighbours outside fighting this morning too, I think I need to go back to bed for a bit

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My bf works in a psych ward and says she has all the signs of personality disorder , it’s basically constant lies, even when they will damage someone else’s life, having to make everything about you, inventing health issues etc etc.. also he said it’s not genetic but often children of parents with it often develop it as a learned behaviour
I have borderline personality disorder and I do none of those things. However I do know there are many different types. I was only diagnosed back in 2012 at the age of 33, it was also mentioned to me that its not genetic but can be triggered by a childhood trauma or a difficult relationship with your parent/s. Imo JM does show symptoms of dependant personality disorder, she seems to fall apart and go very manic when she's not in a relationship for example, plus the need for constant validity from her followers, addiction to social media etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don’t understand how JM can be such a vile person. She sets up a situation eg, the hair cut for a foster “brother”, then adds in the information of his race, then claims he will be “abused”, gets advice about leaving his hair alone, then pretends she was going to cut his hair in the future😯.
As well as her variously claimed conditions/disabilities/get out clauses I really think she has a genuine mental health problem. God knows what it is. Or is she sooo desperate for attention she behaves in this way?
This was quite a shocking morning. Glad I’m off work today. 😂 feel sorry for anyone who has to catch up later

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.