Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit ambidextrous as well, like someone else said, was it Le3mony-ing?
I hope Jack does herself a mischief with the political tweeting
It was indeed me.

And political Jack will be fine, I'm sure. What could *possibly* go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooo this reminds me of when I was lucky enough to be given a tour round the UN and we had lunch in their canteen (obvs the highlight of the day for me 😂), it was so great, loads of people dressed in their national dress and amazing food from all around the world at rock bottom prices.
now I want to go ... :(

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Draining board to the left here too - but looking at the picture of Jack's kitchen, I can see why she's annoyed hers isn't to the right. There's a short bit of worktop between the sink and the door that's not much practical use, if the draining board was on that side of the sink she'd have more worktop space on the left.

Reactions: 15
When I woke up this morning I didn't know I was going to end the day feeling disappointed about my left facing draining board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Draining board to the left here too - but looking at the picture of Jack's kitchen, I can see why she's annoyed hers isn't to the right. There's a short bit of worktop between the sink and the door that's not much practical use, if the draining board was on that side of the sink she'd have more worktop space on the left.
My heart would bleed for her, if it weren't for the fact that she seems to have 4x60cm (standard kitchen cupboard width) of worktop on the other side, plus 3.5x60cm next to the draining board. She ain't #worktoppoor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The Vixen on The Chase mentioned this little clip and it must be what the poor squiggles feel when they have cooked a Jack recipe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It can be perceived as rude/offensive to call her that, although I don’t think you meant it in that sense @ Mr Benn is in and out of the closet used to be the insult thrown at bisexuals
Not my intention - if I offend I apologise

Honestly I feel sorry for her landlord. Why is she passively telling everyone that this woman/ designed their kitchen to make people who cook suffer. It was obviously ok when she moved in or else why take on the place. I think the issues really are, she know her career is dying and the house is hard to keep so she's venting her own failures on the owner of the house.

All I ever see when I see the majority of her posts is a sad little jealous troll who hates the fact she has to "work" she also acts like a 18year old who's been booted into the real world with bills and their wages from the part time job is no longer for Topshop, Starbucks, beauty treatments and tat.

I say this everytime but she really really needs to grow the hell up. She's a middle aged woman with a preteen child.
Who chose to live there- nobody forced her- Unlike her boy- he has to follow along

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My heart would bleed for her, if it weren't for the fact that she seems to have 4x60cm (standard kitchen cupboard width) of worktop on the other side, plus 3.5x60cm next to the draining board. She ain't #worktoppoor
But, but she only has two plug sockets, imagine if you, could you know removed a plug for something else, or get a on/ off switch extension lead. Such thoughts are make believe.

Also I don't know but I bet if she told her landlord she wanted and would pay for a new kitchen landlord wouldn't object. Just sayin, especially if she's only staying another year.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jeez I’m a bit angry today- some days Jackie gal just really F_c£s me off

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ffs. My draining board is to the left. It has been for 5 years.

You live with it. Unless you have a millionty pounds to have a perfect fecking kitchen designed for you, you live with what you have.

Piss off.
I don't know where this will land, so sorry, but....are they not meant to be on the left?! I think every house I've ever lived in has had it on the left.

Grateful for any donations to help rectify this situation *rattle rattle*

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t mind my left sided draining board do I have to start snarling at it from now on?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My brain isn't firing on all cylinders at the moment and I'm probably just having a blank moment but in all the years Jack has been active as an 'Activist and Campaigner' what ACTUAL, provable, change for the better has she brought about?
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
nope google says O

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know where this will land, so sorry, but....are they not meant to be on the left?! I think every house I've ever lived in has had it on the left.

Grateful for any donations to help rectify this situation *rattle rattle*
Mine is on the right and I don’t know if it is supposed to be. Think any family I recall is on the right too. Maybe it’s a Northern Ireland thing to have it on the right and her mum has commented on it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.