Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Jack moaning about her “crappy kitchen “ which made me see the light. I saw the photos and saw a good size kitchen, nothing crappy.
The only idea of hers I’ve ever tried were tinned potatoes, they were rank.

Grunking but my draining board is on the left and this has never occurred to me that this is incorrect, furthermore I think it makes sense that way. I’m not even left handed.
My draining board is on the left hand side. Suits me, I’m left handed.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Political Activist Jack's current hot take is of HOC subsidised bars rather than the shitshow of Boris Johnson breaking COVID restrictions for the umpteenth time.

Wonder why Jack isn't calling him out? Could it possibly be her lack of following guidelines last year?

#southendcovidchippytrip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Politics Jack article about running against David Amess, quoted She said: “I’m standing because people deserve - and need - a candidate who will put their health, their lives, before party politics."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
🔺 Ex property manager frau here. Managed 1500 + rental properties in my department. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER did we have an agreement for more than 12 months, and we only ever did them if the Landlord absolutely insisted. Whoever has arranged that agreement wants their head reading. It puts landlord and tenant equally at so much risk.
The only thing I can perceive happening is that, for some reason, she is regularly signing new tenancies - for example, a change to the agreement happens and both parties agree to a new agreement being signed. Then a few months later, something else changes and a new agreement is signed. But there is no reason for that to happen regularly!
I seem to remember when someone came on here who knew the landlord that it was on a rolling month by month contract, and she was late with her rent. I can see no reason for either of these things to have changed

Reactions: 33
Off topic - Another right draining board here, would be better on the left as that's where the dishwasher is. Never really noticed it before.

On topic - Draining board chat is still more interesting than Jack's tweeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So much makes me angry about Jackie gal, the throwing away money in over- priced furniture for a crappy bungalow when she has a son has to be top of the list.
I truly will never understand even with the excuse of ‘ I thought we’d be together forever’ bullshit of a relationship’ when she has lost everything time & time again the ONE thing I’d make sure of is my SON had a home.
FFS how many bedrooms has that poor boy had.
Her son is the one she will have a relationship with forever and as a mum she should be cherishing it and nurturing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When mithering about FA why on earth would she want to stay in that rental when she’s been robbed twice and had to make a panic room on a budget for fear of us bothering her…… then clocked that in order to rent somewhere she’ll need proof of income. For self employed people that’s filed company accounts 😬 she literally cannot move even if she wanted to, this tax chaos just keeps getting worse.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Also poor SB, he dropped a bowl, who cares.
She could have said it got dropped and now we use it for plants.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just had a quick check over on her Patreon. Latest post is still the one she posted on 23 November 2020 entitled 'Discount Code for November!'

I know a lot of people here feel sorry for her patreons. I don't share that sentiment. If you are rich enough to not care or notice that a monthly fee gives you nothing in return, you deserve a non-existent beige postcard. Just wish those people would donate to an actual charity instead, given they evidently have enough disposable income.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.