Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love how out of *everything* she's mithered about today, draining boards have had the greatest impact here!

we're such an evil cabal, losing her work, calling CPS and the great draining board debate of 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Draining boards?Jack, you’re a draining bore! (sorry)

This quote from Kristen Stewart is kind of off topic, but at the same time, it’s just so “us”. Contains Lady Di AND a ‘who dat’.

ED2E80B8-88D8-449C-9E5B-132D72BAAFFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Channel 4 have JUST announced Come Dine With Me: The Professionals. DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!
Sorry me again, I'm grunking. Can we not as a cabal 'en mass' contact CH4 and say we want her on the show as we are (*cough cough*) such big fans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Flashback time. What was Jack doing one year ago?

10th January 2021.
View attachment 984365

🙄
Why does she always have to use this twee, self-infantilising wording when she has to do half a day's graft? Gentle decluttering, softly, restfully writing, etc. Like the toil of actually doing anything other than buying expensive crap she doesn't need or splattering her every inane thought on Twatter is so great she needs to make sure her followers know she's not overdoing it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Why does she always have to use this twee, self-infantilising wording when she has to do half a day's graft? Gentle decluttering, softly, restfully writing, etc. Like the toil of actually doing anything other than buying expensive crap she doesn't need or splattering her every inane thought on Twatter is so great she needs to make sure her followers know she's not overdoing it.
She’s only smol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm still getting the giggles at Jack attending the Southend West by-election and shouting at some random old lady in a school hall 'sit down, I need to see bleeping Leigh-On-Sea'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Jack might have a draining board on the left, but she has a double bowl sink.

If anyone is interested, my drainer is on the left with a single bowl. I know y'all couldn't care less😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Jack might have a draining board on the left, but she has a double bowl sink.

If anyone is interested, my drainer is on the left with a single bowl. I know y'all couldn't care less😂
My draining board is on the right and I am left handed, ( never noticed or cared before today) life's so unfair! Discrimination in my own house.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
My old flat had a draining board on left, my new (to me) house the draining board is on the right. I never even noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"You simply haven't been paying attention for the last eleven years."

Sod off into the sunset, Jack, you massive prune.

Also, what bloody world? She has a massive social support network, enough cash to spaff on eleventy billion Wilko products as she elevenerifes around every therapist's office in the greater Essex area. She's got parents with wealth, her son's father is apparently God's gift to parenting-kind, and she's had a string of spendy fiancées who have given her access to the media set to the point where she had a daily live television slot, despite being vastly unqualified for it. She has squigs pouring out their savings into her Patreon every month, multiple books published, and the opportunity to actually make something of that if only she'd do some bleeping work and pay her bloody taxes.

Instead she's gently, softly, tentatively pissing into the wind and then screaming about the injustice of it all. If that "bleeping sucks", then she'd be about as much use in the real world as a slapped arse cheek.

What a rancid specimen she is today. Gah.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
"You simply haven't been paying attention for the last eleven years."

Sod off into the sunset, Jack, you massive prune.

Also, what bloody world? She has a massive social support network, enough cash to spaff on eleventy billion Wilko products as she elevenerifes around every therapist's office in the greater Essex area. She's got parents with wealth, her son's father is apparently God's gift to parenting-kind, and she's had a string of spendy fiancées who have given her access to the media set to the point where she had a daily live television slot, despite being vastly unqualified for it. She has squigs pouring out their savings into her Patreon every month, multiple books published, and the opportunity to actually make something of that if only she'd do some bleeping work and pay her bloody taxes.

Instead she's gently, softly, tentatively pissing into the wind and then screaming about the injustice of it all. If that "bleeping sucks", then she'd be about as much use in the real world as a slapped arse cheek.

What a rancid specimen she is today. Gah.
Can I just say,

I told you so.

She was sooo lovely yesterday and today she's a scathing anti Tory ( tory loving) venomous wasp.

Every word is another unpleasant, unnecessary sting.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Why does she always have to use this twee, self-infantilising wording when she has to do half a day's graft? Gentle decluttering, softly, restfully writing, etc. Like the toil of actually doing anything
She was still gently, softly recovering from the shortest longest Long Covid when she decluttered this time last year 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My sink and the sinks of those close to me are all right draining. A left draining one wouldn’t send me into a spin though. My big brain would adapt.

Politics Jack gives me big student society politics vibes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
My brain isn't firing on all cylinders at the moment and I'm probably just having a blank moment but in all the years Jack has been active as an 'Activist and Campaigner' what ACTUAL, provable, change for the better has she brought about?
She invented healthy start vouchers

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.