Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of making to scale drawings, use duvet covers/sheets and fold to the size of item. Then you actually get an idea of what the furniture looks like in the space.

Idiot.
I genuinely love this idea!

We are having our living room painted soon and I want a bit of a reshuffle and that sounds amazing. (And I do have a budget for that because I made savings...which is what I thought jack did...)

Back OT I genuinely thought she was going to announce herself as a candidate for the by-election! That would've been some good chaos. I'm wondering if she was finishing for people to tell her to stand....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So, the clothes selling thing is done then? Does she ever commit to anything for more than five minutes? I’m actually finding her quite irritating rather than amusing today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She really flounders around for an identity, doesn't she? I know many of you (all of us?!) have said it again and again, but each day I am staggered by how directionless and unformed she is. It's quite astonishing.
I think Jacky is a human amoeba, thinks directionless and unformed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jack can't get out of the rental agreement for at least another year? What sort of rental agreement has she signed? It must be a 5 year one. I have never heard of such a thing.
Its the strangest rental set up I’ve ever heard. Hasn’t she previously intimated that she pays rent by the day / week?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I would love it if Jack went on Come Dine with Me. Its the treat we all need. Dave Lamb has such a naturally sarcastic voice, I can just hear it now. "Those lemons are looking a bit passive aggressive there Jack. Call that a roast, the roasts you get on Tattle are better than this. That Béchamel is very runny, are you sure you didn't visit the stables on your way?"

OT but he narrated a programme for toddlers and there was complaints that he sounded sarcastic and flippant. I've seen it and it sounds like he is making an effort not to sound that way but just can't help it 🤣

Jack would totally be Peter when (not if) she loses. Imagine if they put her up against Matt or JO.
Cupace20220112112352.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Serious question(s): doesn't she have any actual work to do? and then secondly, if the answer to the first part is no, then how does she afford to pay rent?!
She gets a large wedge of cash from her Patreon every month, for doing nothing (she doesn't send out any of the stuff she's meant to). I do wonder if LJC is still footing half the bill for the RENTED house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Jack can't get out of the rental agreement for at least another year! What sort of rental agreement has she signed? It must be a 5 year one. I have never heard of such a thing.
Chances are it'll have gone on to a periodic (aka rolling) tenancy after the initial fixed term (nearly always a year), this happens automatically unless you sign a new agreement. If she signed a new agreement thinking she might want to leave sooner then that's her own fault

Reactions: 36
could the kitchen re-jig be added to the coming soon's list please?
also, do we have a progress update on the 654,000 unred emails and the action she pledged to take on this?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.