Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE DEEPCLEANS THE KITCHEN 5 TIMES A DAY!!!!
IT'S NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK!!!!

Jack is a PROFESSIONAL cook. She NEEDS a perfect Wren kitchen, for work, ya know. How can she work? She doesn't. The kitchen table isn't even suitable for sitting at to do her taxes.

This explains so much, no wonder the poor smol pixie has struggled. It's her unsuitable kitchen in her crappy bungalow.

The struggle is real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Instead of making to scale drawings, use duvet covers/sheets and fold to the size of item. Then you actually get an idea of what the furniture looks like in the space.

Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
My kitchen needs a massive clear out and re-sort, but I can't get on with it because I work and am (actually) disabled, and don't have a garage to move everything into, should I set up a Patreon?

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Oh duck OFF with the tip jar rattling about needing a bigger kitchen / wallet.

She's surely earned enough in the last few years for a deposit on a decent sized house. Maybe not in her desired area or what Allegra / Louisa could afford, but this alleging she HAS to rent because money is so tight is so sick making.

I think I get so fucked off at this particular brand of Jack Grifting because I'm trying to scrape together the deposit for a house on just one income and wouldn't dream of asking family, let alone perfect strangers, to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Maybe she has no budget because she spent it all on doll's house furniture to replicate the crappy bungalow layout? Imagine the surprise on the Sylvanian Families shop team's faces when someone ordered 17 sylvanian sideboards and the ugliest rug they have in stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Ffs. My draining board is to the left. It has been for 5 years.

You live with it. Unless you have a millionty pounds to have a perfect fecking kitchen designed for you you live with what you have.

Piss off.
Being left handed, I'd love my draining board to be on the left, it's on the right though. Should I start howling?

I am going a bit green at the gills thinking about the layer of grease that is definitely all over her kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Theme: where are my tree pictures.
It's a shame she's announced this today, she could have said something last night, and we could have had a poll on what we think her themes will be!

C'mon Jackie, work with us (since you can't work in your kitchen!)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.