Jack Monroe #238 Honestly, they're like two stupid pigeons fighting over a discarded doughnut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got exactly three bendicks bittermints left and if she thinks I’m smashing them up with some manky digestives she’s wilding even harder than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
so, the pork belly won out in the end

Screenshot_20220109-213408_Twitter.jpg

are we to assume it went so well, she's baking a cake as we speak?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Thought I'd channel Jack and lied about the poll, no leftover chocolate here, my chocolate orange didn't last a day once it was opened.

And if I did there's no way I'd sacrifice them on the Jack altar of stolen and then badly altered recipes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wish an oblivious head of a squiggle would pipe up apropos of nothing, and ask about Mini

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I also love a poll & lied for the funny answer but like all the ninnies before me the quality street will be eaten in the usual way (every time you add the tub!) we have no other leftovers, it’s 9th Jan- everything was eaten or frozen

Reactions: 24
Lidl & Aldi have been outstanding with their vegan range, as well as good quality fruit and veg.

I cannot fathom why Jack never uses either and will gleefully shop at Waitrose. She is absolutely shameless in all approaches to her life. 16 weeks of therapy and not a thing has changed.

I'm also surprised Aardman are still going with it, surely all this SM guff should have been posted before Christmas?!
I'm usually an Aldi frau but I heard about the truffles through my local vegan group. Aldi just now are brilliant. Their brownies, blondies and pain au chocolat are *chef's kiss* Lidl have a vegan cake by Almondy and Asda have vegan prawn crackers 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We had a few celebrations left but a strange mouse got in the tub and et them all. It also nibbled on my wife’s gym sliders, so it’s quite possibly an ex mouse now.

edit mouse is strange because the only ones left were bounty’s and surely no sensible creature likes those
*Sheepishly raises hand* I quite like bounty’s can’t say I’m a sensible creature though.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m still eating some quality street from my birthday 2 months ago. They aren’t leftover chocs as I picked the box of the one flavour I love. I just have one or two every few days

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t want to do a Jack here but just want to say I really mis the Cadbury fuse. It was extremely underrated!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Title - words by @Rekyavikgirl Nominated by @Billybellend

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

Please keep thread title nominations to the end of the thread and add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swearing in them please.
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooop!!!! Fraus und Herren, you’ve made this little Bellend very happy (I know, that sounds fifty shades of wrong 😬🤣)… @Rekyavikgirl, I doff my cap to you, you genius wordsmith!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I voted erm no but I do actually have leftover chocolates. I always end up with loads from people at work!

Have we found out what to do with the other half of the marshmallows yet?! I’m not going to make it but I worry for the squiggles 🥺

Don’t want to do a Jack here but just want to say I really mis the Cadbury fuse. It was extremely underrated!
Me too I still get a little sad they don’t exist anymore. You can import some from India but they aren’t the same as the original (I tried them to be sure!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I bought chocolates for christmas on the 20th. Ate the whole box on the 20th. Realized I can't be trusted to buy more and not do it again. :| Did not buy chocolates that could have been left over until the 9th of January.

Besides the toxic advertising (such as the evil slimming world leaflets posted through my door on boxing day), surely at this point most people want a bit of a change after glutting themselves for 2-3 weeks?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Those of us who have yet to unpack the boot of holiday bits will be lucky enough for a DIY rocky road come spring? And 0kWh spent #Jackshacks

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.