Jack Monroe #234 A Grifty Kind of Self-Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jack replied to a squiggle that it was H&M and the thermal top was Asda? Think the screenshot is in the last thread.

ETA: Sorry it was from Primark according to Marm’s ss:
There were two shirts. Primark for the first black shirt we saw, and you were right about the other one - H&M for the puffy sleeved thing.

That's the only one I can find at H&M, I think Jackie is up to porkie pies again :ROFLMAO: The sleeves are poofy on hers.
She said the puffy sleeve shirt was recent but not ultra recent, so perhaps no longer stocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I had pleather trousers in the 90s from River Island. Reader, they did not last well.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I apologise, the neck on hers is not the Ted Baker one. But the only one in H and M (not in stock anyway) definitely doesn’t match her sleeves.

Something is afoot.

It feels nice and comfy to be back 🔺

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's doing her own Wiki Edits.

View attachment 949250

Serious shade throwing there.
Or maybe it’s LJC removing herself quietly from the mess. When you’re the head of news at a famously liberal news operation and your girlfriend is collecting winter heating allowances to fund her lip fillers, that’s got to be embarrassing.

Ugh I can’t even imagine pleather over thermals even in the depths of winter. It’s mild and humid right now. Those layers must be sweat magnets.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
On a grunk. @MancBee to blip is human!

Jack, pay your goddam taxes, I promise you you will feel 100% better when you have done it. How's dash?

am I being stupid? What is the dhoty being talked about?

I find that haircut truly repulsive, it's not level (and not in a good, trendy way but in a duck we CBA way)

Have the cats been deployed yet?

Beck to the grunking

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just for neatness, are 2020/2021 in 51/2 hours too?
2020/2021 are the ones due by 31st December, they're not late yet. 2019/2020 were due on March 31st 2021, they're the ones she is currently racking up large fines for and will be struck off for if they're not uploaded to Companies House within 2 months of the first Gazette notice being issued (which was 14th December, so need to be uploaded by Valentine's Day).

Clear as mud, I know!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
“Didn’t Happen” of the year award (DHOTY) an account on twitter which probs doesn’t actually give an award on an annual basis, exists so people can tag them in on improbable stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wherever JM got the pleather shirt, they are all horrible and would make you sweat like a menopausal night time hot flush

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.