Jack Monroe #23 Life would be so much easier if everyone was a chronic optimist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I've been frantically reading through these threads for hours. I really shouldn't cheat and communicate with you in the future when I'm 50 pages behind but I miss you all and I have loved the little messages of support dotted through the pages. Thank you. See you soon šŸ˜
šŸ¤£ pleased to meet you! Wow itā€™s like meeting a time traveller from the past

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bleeping hell lads, I've made it to the current thread.... Oh tit, you're already up to page 49.
Grunkaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! You did it!!!! You shattered the space time continuum! ā¤šŸŽ‰šŸŽŠā­šŸŒŠ you are like Matthew McConaughey in Interstellar!
just this (whole) thread to go. You can do it šŸŒø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In regards to the ill or not ill child. All I can say on the matter is that sheā€™s reached a new low for herself today using him as an excuse for her crappy behaviour. Itā€™s absolutely vile.

I donā€™t believe she has MH issues, or at least not to the extent she says - unless compulsive lying comes under the bracket of MH issues Iā€™m stumped. Itā€™s funny how itā€™s only ever used when sheā€™s being questioned on her previous stories that donā€™t add up or to get out of some sticky situation sheā€™s got herself in.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'd really like us not to all pile on the ill child thing. We've all felt less than OK but been fine to look after our chld. Please leave her alone on this one, I am sure he is fine, even I can't believe she would leave her 10 year old without love and comfort.
Fair point Nonny.
I have piled on this point. However, she is beyond reproach. I hope my point came across as it was meant. Don't use your (allegedly sick) kid as an excuse for abusing others or to assume some sort of privilege.
If SB is genuinely ill then i send love and prayers, however, due to JMs habit of crying wolf I will sit on the fence until i get splinters in my bum xxx

In regards to the ill or not ill child. All I can say on the matter is that sheā€™s reached a new low for herself today using him as an excuse for her crappy behaviour. Itā€™s absolutely vile.

I donā€™t believe she has MH issues, or at least not to the extent she says - unless compulsive lying comes under the bracket of MH issues Iā€™m stumped. Itā€™s funny how itā€™s only ever used when sheā€™s being questioned on her previous stories that donā€™t add up or to get out of some sticky situation sheā€™s got herself in.
THIS. 100% THIS

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ā€˜Tis Nims. Her handle is slightly different on Insta and Twitter I think. She obviously likes cooking and follows a few food bloggers and chefs. She never gets a response from Jack, so I thought this was sweet. (And yes, her yoghurt bark looks lovely!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Awww .. see how lovely Shivi is to this follower.
Scratch what I just said. I think sheā€™s probably just a lovely woman who wants to show the world what sheā€™s made.

Itā€™s really sad given that she absolutely idolises Jack that Jack only gives her the time of day when it suits her (for example on Lockdown Larder or whatever it was, because Jack knew SuperFan wouldnā€™t bring up BLM). It makes me feel quite sad for her as reading her tweets she seems a bit....lost?

Edited to add - Does anyone remember the Gaily Mail? It feels like a lifetime ago that that was going to be the only Twitter platform Jack used. How long did that last for?!

Reactions: 12
Is it...NIMS?!!!

Is it...NIMS?!!
It is, looks like she has followed her favourite person and gone to just first name only, no idea when she changed hers, maybe Jack copied her, Nims shaved her head for charity before Jack did hers, so really who is the real superfan? šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Nims put up a post about not making presentable food yet the two things I have seen, the yoghurt bark and also a really nice looking katsu curry look much better than anything Jack has made.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Scratch what I just said. I think sheā€™s probably just a lovely woman who wants to show the world what sheā€™s made.

Itā€™s really sad given that she absolutely idolises Jack that Jack only gives her the time of day when it suits her (for example on Lockdown Larder or whatever it was, because Jack knew SuperFan wouldnā€™t bring up BLM). It makes me feel quite sad for her as reading her tweets she seems a bit....lost?

Edited to add - Does anyone remember the Gaily Mail? It feels like a lifetime ago that that was going to be the only Twitter platform Jack used. How long did that last for?!
She seems a very innocent sort of person somehow - sheā€™s a born again Christian, some kind of care worker, and idolises a few people (mostly food related), most of all Jack. But Jack doesnā€™t give her the the time of day (I bet sheā€™s still not received that book Jack promised her). She seems a little sad, but harmless I think. I dunno.

Yes The Gaily Mail. A typical Jack thing - obsessive about it for about 15 minutes, then dropped and abandoned. She has the attention span of a toddler.

Reactions: 7
IF the aforementioned BAME women book goes ahead I have a feeling it might be released under the name of Melissa Hadjicostas.

This would tie in with the ā€œforeign sounding womanā€ identity crisis tweets from a few days ago.

She did mention something about book 7 / name change.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ! I go out for a few hours and miss an onslaught of now deleted tweets and bullshit justifications. I think the screenshots on this forum must make Jack seethe because prior to tattle there wasnt a collective holding her to account - she was tweet, delete and go kinda gal. So glad holly hasnt had a pile on from her lib dem followers but honestly her bullshit excuses and bandwagon jumping is too much

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IF the aforementioned BAME women book goes ahead I have a feeling it might be released under the name of Melissa Hadjicostas.

This would tie in with the ā€œforeign sounding womanā€ identity crisis tweets from a few days ago.

She did mention something about book 7 / name change.
So much needless catastrophising and am drams this is such a non issue! She can ask to update the names on project creatives & whenever the next run is printed theyā€™ll reflect this! Itā€™ll be such a ridiculously low cost to get their in house perm staff designer to quickly change the covers, and even easier with new projects šŸ„“ I mean if an author were to transition youā€™re telling me theyā€™d stick with the dead name for continuity?! No clearly not!

Iā€™m just a PAYE peasant but use a double barrelled surname professionally for a few reasons, the biggest of them being I donā€™t want to anglicise my name. Most of my peers who are also 2nd gen have done the same - itā€™s a normal consideration not a plight, just do it šŸ™„

She must feel like Miley Cyrus in the climb every single day omgosh needless disasters left right and centre!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SHUT UP Jack just shut the duck up. Jesus, I don't suppose you mean any harm, but for fucks sake just had Twitter over to someone else, just to stop you posting such bollocks. Blame it on Autism, blame it on ADHD, blame it on the trolls, blame it on your weird head, blame it on the weather if you want. But you are not to be trusted on social media.

Jack's friends, family, publishers, someone, anyone. Make Her Stop. Jesus, If a toddler was running around with a sharp knife you'd take it off them. You need to take this off Jack.
Blame it on the boogie?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.