Jack Monroe #23 Life would be so much easier if everyone was a chronic optimist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chucking a thread suggestion into the (crusty) mixing bowl before bed -

Jack gets herself in a twitter tizzy, new book announced - deleted, She is BUSY.

goodnight fraus/hacks. Sweet Tom Hardy/Matt Tebbutt or whoever floats your boats dreams. x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
totally understand where you’re coming from. I’ve had moments where screenshots of things posted on here make me really cross and I call her a bleep, but then feel bad as it won’t do her any good to come on here and see that. But then I get indignant as a lot of it is manipulation on her part and I refuse to be censored by her tantrums, plus it’s nothing I wouldn’t say to her face 🤣

I’d hate to think that you’re getting stress from here, it’s definitely been a jovial place for the most part and I like how supportive this thread in particular has been of it’s members. You’re clearly a good soul though so those feelings are totally valid. Virtual high five (I’m not a big hugger)

Maverick again, 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s deleted the big announcement of “her” book written by black women? What a shame, that’s a huge PR moment! When are pre orders launching??? I’m waiting for the Groucho launch party invite? :/ Is it all off already? How sad x
Omg
She got some black women to write a book for her?

Yes, that's how I read it. A bit like me posting tofu to Moo.
Still waiting for my tofu. And I went to all the trouble of getting a blue tick.
Obviously I don't have a blue tick yet, it is in the post. Also, I walked past the Groucho once so I am a member by osmosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s the Holly thread just incase. She has deleted some tweets though.

Bizarrely the ones she’s deleted are “the I’m at home with a sick child” ones.
I would hope that a friend told her how bad that looked in any custody case (which I dearly hope she doesn;t have to go through, ever, but as a single parent with MH issues she needs to cover her back) - it's not a good look if her SB's dad is watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Still waiting for my tofu. And I went to all the trouble of getting a blue tick.
Obviously I don't have a blue tick yet, it is in the post. Also, I walked past the Groucho once so I am a member by osmosis.
Was that pesky Jude Law standing up?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Maverick again, 🤣
I've said it before and I'll say it again..................
HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

Chucking a thread suggestion into the (crusty) mixing bowl before bed -

Jack gets herself in a twitter tizzy, new book announced - deleted, She is BUSY.

goodnight fraus/hacks. Sweet Tom Hardy/Matt Tebbutt or whoever floats your boats dreams. x
This Matt/Tom scene is what will get me through...

Was that pesky Jude Law standing up?
That Bastard always ruins my view...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, I walked past the Groucho once so I am a member by osmosis.
Sorry Moo, you’re not a full member until you’ve yelled at Jude Law to sit down or duck off. You’ll have to try again x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sick child tweet:
I'd really like us not to all pile on the ill child thing. We've all felt less than OK but been fine to look after our chld. Please leave her alone on this one, I am sure he is fine, even I can't believe she would leave her 10 year old without love and comfort.

Reactions: 10

bleeping hell lads, I've made it to the current thread.... Oh tit, you're already up to page 49.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Sorry Moo, you’re not a full member until you’ve yelled at Jude Law to sit down or duck off. You’ll have to try again x
But I did my best!!! I'm disabled and working class. I mean, I'm not JM but I am really old (nearly 50)
Surely this will tick some boxes?

bleeping hell lads, I've made it to the current thread.... Oh tit, you're already up to page 49.
Grunka, YOU ARE HERE!!! Welcome my darling.
So, tell us news of the 'outside'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They’re still there for me. I took a break because I was feeling really anxious about it all but 6 and 12 mins ago she’s replying to someone who has made her curry recipe and she’s absolutely fine. Grr.
acting as if she is ok and being ok are 2 different things, please look after yourself, in the grand scheme of things, no-one ele matter x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I've been frantically reading through these threads for hours. I really shouldn't cheat and communicate with you in the future when I'm 50 pages behind but I miss you all and I have loved the little messages of support dotted through the pages. Thank you. See you soon 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
That Bastard always ruins my view...
I remember watching Cold Mountain at the cinema and all I could think of towards the end was "FFS, Jude, will you not just hurry up and bloody die? Get on with it!" He was soooo boring in it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

I've been frantically reading through these threads for hours. I really shouldn't cheat and communicate with you in the future when I'm 50 pages behind but I miss you all and I have loved the little messages of support dotted through the pages. Thank you. See you soon 😍
Oh dear Grunka. WELCOME

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember watching Cold Mountain at the cinema and all I could think of towards the end was "FFS, Jude, will you not just hurry up and bloody die? Get on with it?!" He was soooo boring in it.
I read the book, it was amazing. The film pisses on the book

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.