Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck's sake (sorry for the swears MancBee) but she's really truly APPALLING at the moment. I don't want to add to Baddiel's whole 'tattle is a site fulled on hate' BS but I'm actually seething.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Hang on, aren't we supposed to work from home from today if we can? Oh, forgot, she won't be travelling to work. It'll be for another entirely unnecessary reason.
It's therapy. Then a nice meal out in London. Then her meeting. Amazed she can take time out of her 16 hours sleeps for all this but I guess she's not going to honour any of her work commitments so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Remind us again about your disabilities, DARLING. Lest we forget. Because no one suffers like you do obviously. It must have been horrific during the worst wave of Covid-19, to drag yourself to the chippy and the supermarket in so much agony. And petting the dogs and caring for cats. My god, Pride of Britain award for you, darling. Who would you like to present it? Kate? Wills? The Queen? Answers on a postcard please to selfindulgentbullshit.com

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Calling out other people for not following the rules, whilst simultaneously telling everyone you haven't availed yourself of the vaccine. Hypocrisy is a bad look on you, darling.
Well said. I'm over people who are not doing their bit policing everyone else. And if you are clinically vulnerable it is your personal responsibility to look after your health. It's not fair and we all know people (or are ourselves) in that position. Stoking divisions about perceived numbers of mask wearers on social media is helping no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She is absolutely boiling my piss today.

Clinically vulnerable but only having her 2nd jab this week? I'm sure her "long story" completely absolves her of any responsibility and justifies why she couldn't get fully vaccinated at the earliest opportunity when she's spent the whole year yomping to London and back.

Loaf dropping about a new housemate. Hope this one contributes to the rent.

Leaving the new kitten alone in an unfamiliar environment all day because it's a "therapy day" (I'm sorry to be blunt but given she hasn't changed an iota since this time last year, this session will be a waste of time and money, just like all the others).

• Heart
Reactions: 58

The kitten is in The BIG UPSTAIRS BATHROOM 🧐
Up-stairs? In a bungalow?

Still, I won’t begrudge her having more than one bathroom since she seems to constantly be in gastrointestinal distress. I wouldn’t be able to make it between floors either.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Baddiel is a racist, sexist asshole. I am so bleeping sick of moral lessons from hypocrites after they start to experience the negative effects of the behaviour they themselves are guilty of.
My origin thread, Sali Hughes have been mithering about this for a while. Sali herself has bravely spoken to David about “brutal attacks” she has been subjected to but obvs not mentioned the ones shes carried out herself. And her hair looks stupid. Can’t wait for 9pm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.