Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
The way she reduces MH conditions/illnesses (I am struggling to find the right word to encompass the three) like depression/ED/alcoholism to photos like this is abhorrent.

I am bored of writing the same shit on here. In a world where people are trying to make society understand the nuances and complexity of MH, she is actively working against this and doing so much damage.
She is the ministry of misinformation

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Falkor

VIP Member
Thing is, it’s not “wanking” eggs though is it? I mean it’s not genitalia and also it’s a really odd shape to Er replace genitalia. Wasn’t she just cracking or smooshing them?

ETA I don’t know why I ask that because I don’t actually want to know. She is a wanker though.
I think she's referring to the hand movement when you separate a yolk from the white in your palm.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
She just wants to sound exotic.

Spoiler alert we are not.

It weirds me out how involved people get when they have any sort of Irish heritage.

I never actually celebrated st Paddy's Day till I spent the day outside NI. 😂
Exactly! It's like her trip to Edinburgh all over again, only 900 times worse.

Reactions: 21

Vroo

I hate Jack, making me side with anti-maskers.
Hope the food bank check the dates on that junk, what with her cupboards yielding 1 year past best cups soups.
So “K” the friend at the “foodban” doesn’t get the full first name treatment 🧐
Can’t have that long left if this is the remainder of the Del Monte freebies

• Sick

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I wonder if Jack ever laughs whilst grunking?
She must do, there's some hell funny comments on here. Or maybe doesn't, I've seen her attempt at humour and it's nowhere near the quality produced by the Cable.
I often wonder what she thinks of the 'jacks' pictures, must be totally bizarre seeing a collection of yourself

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
None more “I’m 14 and this is deep”.
Much like the lyrics to that Bright Eyes song I posted just now

"and language just happened / it was never planned / and it's inadequate / to describe where I am / in the room of my house / where the light's never been / waiting for this day to end"

I mean, I love it, but I have a thing for pretentious nonsense, and quite happily admit that it is, in fact, pretentious nonsense.

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I just find it incredulous that Jack, who is supposed to be a disabled, clinically vulnerable person, travelled to and from London regularly throughout the pandemic. Went into a TV studio, went on holiday to Edinburgh, stayed in various hotels, went to rehab group, went to AA meetings, visited numerous shops, went to umpteen restaurants, fish and chip shops, had garden parties, went "to conference" twice, went into a pub, had a bubble buddy stay that was back and forth to London and work, visited her immunocompromised mother.....etc etc etc

ALL WHILE NOT BEING FULLY VACCINATED

ETA, I nearly resorted to swearing, any more of her ridiculous revelations and I might be forced to use profanities. Not vaccinated indeed. She should be ashamed of herself.
She should be! But she’s not

• Heart

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
I agree with this but it does make me wonder, that in Jack's own words she's spent most of SB's life heavily drinking and suicidal. Surely this isn't a great experience for the kid (if we are to believe what she says, of course)
Like everything Jack says it is probably lies, or hugely exaggerated.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20