Jack Monroe #228 The winter of our fishcontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CEV too here *wves* had 2 jabs plus booster (I’m not on immunosuppressive therapy so don’t need 3 + 1, fortunately). Key-worker- work allowed me to work from home during official shielding periods but I had to do hybrid working in between. Yeah that was stressful but it had to be done because I don’t have a Patreon to grift my income from or magic puddles aplenty.

If she’s had 1 jab and not the 2nd she may as well start over with her vaccine schedule tbh…. Lazy and reckless and totally irresponsible when she has a kid and pets and ageing parents and her own allegedly fragile health!

Reactions: 45
Does she include the weight of the creates?

Reactions: 23
She was full of the joys last night and this morning. Giggling like a schoolgirl over all the attention the kitten and Irish food tweets were getting her.

I wonder what happened in therapy, the dinner, or the meeting?

Reactions: 43
She should be! But she’s not

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.