Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way in hell that any of the regular squiggles who read that exchange aren't thinking 'but she does eat a lot of canned fish'. No way.
Although the fish argy bargy is, without irony, more dead catting to squash the vile behaviour yesterday.
Fuck off Jack, your kitchen cupboard basically rivals the John West warehouse. And special guest Charles (I shan’t summon him just for this) literally gave you his tinned sardine advent calendar blueprint!
Catfish! I am gonna call Max and Nev to deal with this!

Reactions: 43
This is where the Trifle Defender invoked LJC, it does feel like a sign given the rest of the exchange:
We are not alone. (I mean yes technically this could have been about the Government, the general sheer state of it all, but still).

Reactions: 47
I've just remembered the advent calendar! Never eats fish but wants a daily can of the stuff!

Reactions: 43
Our fault, as usual. Glad you've cheered up Jack. Nothing seems to make you happier than making other people miserable.

View attachment 915976
Jack is a daft cunt. All the squiggles have seen her posts and how she got totally owned.

But she still has to do a triumphant ousting the troll, sign off
It would take a special type of thickness not to realise fish squiggle was posting from concern
And the squiggles- oh hang on, as you were.

Reactions: 40
She's on a fucken mad one lads, she's even come up with her own cabal conspiracy theory. We don't want to engage with you, you unrelenting prune. We're also not on the dark web, like you can see all our messages on a public forum, not to mention if we were planning to break the rules and cross the streams those posts would be gone instantly. Being ejected from the cabal is not worth it to tell a silly twit who eats too much tinned fish that they eat too much tinned fish. I'm starting to worry we're caught in some sort of time ouroboros because it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 2020

Reactions: 66
I don’t know where this will land but

a) I am in awe of people like you and

b) https://giphy.com/glmRyiSI3v5E4

Reactions: 46
I know everyone’s got their one particular thing that really does it for them (granola, etc) but for me it’s sad little abused and neglected call4fish. I am picturing a greyish man sitting on the floor rocking and crying every time she does a fish chaos and doesn’t invoke the freezer full of fish or feature a fresh [call4] fish recipe. Poor call4fish isn‘t even angry because he’s too pure. He’s just bewildered and very, very sad.

Hope springs eternal in the breast of Call4Fish though and he will often tweet a little happy reminder tweet… only to be brushed off or ignored. He just wants to give her some fish. IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK? Call, please call… 4 fish.

Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.