Jack Monroe #226 “Sticky Brown Pooâ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are honestly comfortable in your own skin and what you wear then you don’t need to announce it. By saying, “Look at me wearing something unconventional” you’re basically highlighting how aware and self conscious you are. Like the Viv RIP dress. People who don’t conform to standard fashion usually just go about their day without a second thought to it because it’s who they are, they’re not playing dress up.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Word on the street is that Lulu ones are butter soft too.

We haven’t had any evidence of Lululemon stuff yet have we? It is ££ more than SB. Cannot wait for some of that to be spotted after chrimbo along with the Athleta stuff that is currently being pimped all over JL.

Jack… just go to Decathalon ffs.

Adidas does sizes for “teens” up to 5 1/2, so not really small. I have bought Gazelles from that range before.
I never thought her trotters were that smol

Reactions: 15
Was that supposed to be almost poetry?

Jack resourceful
She count the morsel
Why you cry?
The sardine die
Save the grease
From fish decease
A special treat
Pretend to eat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Well my feets are smile SMOL but cuboid, very wide with high arch so I don’t benefit from the vat-free kids shoes often, but boots are usually ok. Hope SB comes back tomorrow else she will have started selling younique eyeshadows

🥕get fucked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh no, the adidas thing was if anyone wants them.

She does not have smol feet even though she is the smollest pixie to have ever lived.

(I quite like typing “smol”- it reminds me of Sméagol/Gollum and my avatar living together in the Tunnel)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's short, but in proportion. Her hands are slightly on the larger side, but I think part of that is because she edits the crap out of the rest of herself, and usually forgets about them so they look a bit off (and filthy!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I found out that twinnies from Selling Sunset are 5’6”.

I thought they were really short like 5’2” or something.

Jack isn’t small. 4 ft something would be small.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
If you are honestly comfortable in your own skin and what you wear then you don’t need to announce it. By saying, “Look at me wearing something unconventional” you’re basically highlighting how aware and self conscious you are. Like the Viv RIP dress. People who don’t conform to standard fashion usually just go about their day without a second thought to it because it’s who they are, they’re not playing dress up.
Take Helena bonham Carter for example

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Buttery, buttery leggings. We can just think ourselves lucky that Jack will only discover LuLaRoe approximately 12 years after its cancellation. Can you *imagine*?!
Just finished the Lularich documentary on Amazon Prime. That is some crazy tit! Why would you want your leggings to be "buttery" anyway? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Loving the mortgage calculator at the bottom of the page.

Patreon dollar needs upping a bit to afford that Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.