Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepisforwimps

Re: the podcast -

She’s been ~in the vulgarities of fame~ for over a decade now. We’ve been here less than two years. Are we also to blame for the fact she’s never married, had multiple failed engagements, was allegedly an alcoholic back when she was vile about a deceased child’s family, never bought a house, a car, never professionally developed, and still applies makeup like a 5 year old? Just curious x
Bad advice, bad bad advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

MarzBarzie

@Vanelope ...the chippy near me does a pizza dipped in batter and deep fried. It's called a 🍕 "Pizza Crunch" and it's a wonderful thing!*

*As an occasional treat

I can confirm the wonders of a pizza crunch although I prefer simple ‘deep fried pizza supper’ i.e. without the batter. It is truly delicious but not something you’d eat often. The chippy by me home makes the pizza before deep frying and it is superb.

I don’t own a deep fryer myself so the latest offerings are pretty niche I think.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lanie

VIP Member
Isn't most of her food incredibly Salty. I'd be syphoning that cold tap all night.

• Haha

Shawads

VIP Member
Is there a glossary of terms used in JM thread as there's a whole language in here I missed out on by being late to the party?
I think there's one somewhere but for the life of me I know not where to find it, someone will explain better than me and probably already have as I'm stil grunking - behind on posts so catching up , named after a poster I think was called grunka who was also catching up.
Was also before my time but that's the general gist

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
I was battering and frying mars/ snickers back in the day. She's so behind the times with her little maverick ideas it's not even funny. Also has she ever tried the mars bar toastie. Sounds awful taste yum.

Obviously you don't use butter, but she probably would because maverick.

Lanie

VIP Member
I need to email him one of my WILD referral codes,He can get a free case with my reference. They are vegan and sustainable and come in a range of lovely fragrances. Sadly sweaty arrogant egomaniac is not one but I could have a word with their team who are always looking for suggestions
Didnt she say be sponsored her or something imagine being that room, oh wait you wouldnt have to their egos and massive sense of self would take up all the space...

Lanie

VIP Member
I have had two laptops in my life and I've never lost one. ( Before that desktops)
It's a good thing her work load consists of taking "food smut" pictures because actually writing and saving and sourcing decent content would be hard without a computer. Phones today are good but not professional level.

• Haha

Shawads

VIP Member
I like miserable books but I cannot imagine wanting to read one about various stories of the 21st century tory led poverty.

Don't think many people would except maybe economic students for reference purposes. I mean it's a serious subject but no one from the masses will want to sit down and read after Christmas lunch and I cannot imagine her demographic customers who are poor and probably sent their stories would be overly bothered to read anything other than their story, because who would. It's miserable and they live it. They don't need a book by some cook who used a food bank years ago to highlight how skint they are now.
Thing is its not even a real representation so any students who don't know their onions are going to be completely misinformed if they use her as any kind of reference to what it's like for those of us who struggle under tory rule and in a capitalist society.
She's an outdated cliché-monger who absolutely does not have her finger on any pulse.

Have telly on in the background and there's an Aldi Christmas ad on which namechecks Marcus rashford!

Each to their own, but are you sure you are feeling ok this morning? Hoping to see Jack in the pose you describe is very, how shall I say...niché.
I just belly laughed at this. OK hoping to see it is maybe a stretch, more honestly I want it to happen because look forward to the responses on here. I'm a #badfrau

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Lanie

VIP Member
She's going to ruin biscuits now, isn't she?

I had to go to the store earlier and I gagged a little when I walked past the tinned fish display.
She did those dominio ones last year. They looked nice but a few suspected they were not all her own.

Reactions: 18