Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Sorry on a grunk, regarding the Diva outfits the clothes after generally brought by the stylist and usually taken away after the shoot

• Wow
Reactions: 21

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I know next to nothing about tax (other than that it needs paid) but the latest update where compulsory strike off action has been discontinued, does this mean Jack gets away without penalties for late submission? Or will there still be fines, but the business is allowed to remain??

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Mackie is a professional grifter?

The deep frying is making my gallstones itch. So what was that picture of earlier, it looked like deep fried quality street with cheapo ketchup drizzled over it
Ooo you got me there, is grifting a recognised profession? Do they have an association/guild?

• Haha

Boyo

VIP Member
She never remakes any of this stuff does she? Mummy has lots of recipes which she makes again and again. Jack throws some stuff together, turns it brown and soft, declares it the best ever. Never ever mentions it again.
Tinned fish on toast is the only thing she’s repeated and it’s not even cooking.
Is it because she bores quickly? We know she has trouble sticking at anything, so maybe it’s the same with the…ahem….”recipes”. She gets some sort of high from throwing out the latest abomination and getting the squibs praise but then it’s done its job and can be discarded. Just a thought.

Hollaaa

VIP Member
It's actively encouraged not to encourage people to use chip pans that you cannot regulate heat, just because she claims to be very careful doesn't mean some young mum or anyone won't think" oh good Idea, start to make something then baby cries or Nora from next door calls with gossip about number six and it's left unattended for even a second. She also claims to not have contents insurance for her very expensive stuff she bought because she had trauma from having fuck all. Above all like the shed of shit it's thoughtless and stupid.
Bib made me owl champagne. Puppy brain now easily turn on and turn offable, is it Jack?

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
Is she now on holidays during term time. That's nice of her, why does she never take SB anywhere? Genuine question .

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I have had two laptops in my life and I've never lost one. ( Before that desktops)
It's a good thing her work load consists of taking "food smut" pictures because actually writing and saving and sourcing decent content would be hard without a computer. Phones today are good but not professional level.
Mackie and professional will never appear in the same sentence

• Haha
She ordered it after the shoot. It is now still in its packaging at the bottom of her wardrobe.

I don’t know about anyone else, but when I order stuff from tinter-web, it gets tried on straight away because
A) if it is wrong I want the refund money NOW
B) if it is right I want it all pretty and hung up in the wardrobe ready to wear

She doesn’t care about the things she buys and owns.

CHOUX BUNS
Rock cakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
But her cooking of them worries me. Sprouts need a delicate touch.

Has she boiled them (no)
Blanched them,then fried in vinegar (possibly) before battering?
Just put raw into the batter?

Tom Kerridge’s beer battered sprouts with a lovely Christmas chutney ❤
Jack Monroe’s with blue cheese sauce 🤢

(snap sidey b 😃)
They look like they were raw when dipped in the batter. I'm not against the idea, but definitely no blue cheese sauce!

Wooh

VIP Member
I’m sure she said that the reason she chucks onions into cold oil is because her adhd makes heating the oil in advance a fire risk? But now she’s deep frying everything! Including tomatoes that would definitely explode??
My memory is different: that it saves money by not pre-heating, which of course isn't even correct, because you receive back that expense when you turn off before the end of cooking, and you lose on the carameIisation of the cooking base. I'm only up to your comment so not only may I recall incorrectly, it may have been mentioned!