Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
I feel bad for the Christmas frog post I made. It was a joke but I feel mean for saying it.

I am not a fan of her cooking at all and I hate fish but I think that comment was a bit mean. Sorry guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Droosie123

VIP Member
I liked the porridge pic but am a porridge lover. Biscoffi stirred through it sounds like a sugar lovers delight. ...it's not something I shall be showing my teenager that's for sure.

Reactions: 14

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Agree completely with this and @Marj24, seems like she’s actually shooketh she’s got no work on and is desperately trying to find *something*

probably praying Markus Rashford does something else landmark-y and country changing so she can hoover up all the talking head segments on the naff daytime tv circuit 🤢
Apologies @Marj24 if I have said something you already have!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Thing is its not even a real representation so any students who don't know their onions are going to be completely misinformed if they use her as any kind of reference to what it's like for those of us who struggle under tory rule and in a capitalist society.
She's an outdated cliché-monger who absolutely does not have her finger on any pulse.

Have telly on in the background and there's an Aldi Christmas ad on which namechecks Marcus rashford!

I just belly laughed at this. OK hoping to see it is maybe a stretch, more honestly I want it to happen because look forward to the responses on here. I'm a #badfrau
Marcus radishford

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
She’s up. Making more brioche balls/choux buns/WFK.

This time they appear to be stuffed with cheese and mincemeat.

The owls near me are up too. Maybe she liked the running owl and wanted to observe an owl?

Or not. Something is deffo up.
is that a scheduled post?🤔

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Two people having a conversation, both using words incorrectly because they don’t understand language. She has been both friendly with and fallen out with king of the Pick Up Artists. With an implication of unwanted touching I think.
I wouldn't touch him , you don't know where he's been. I wouldnt touch her... you do know where she's been

shitting hell, nadiya hussain's on bbc2 now making a cheese sauce with evaporated milk and wotsits! 🥴
don't get me started on her.. they market her to children/family friendly books and yet where she was first known she made no secret of the fact she used to stash sweets under her pillow.. what a role model to pitch to parents...perhaps she's got shares in the dental industry

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shawads

VIP Member
Marcus radishford
Is that what it says?! I was only half listening lols at him getting all up in all of Jackie's niches.
They'll be calling him Marcus sardineiford next. Shes sat on her twitter (fish)fingers long enough, if he dares to overstep the (fishing) line All the slop demons from the pits of hell will be unleashed , just in time for crimbo

• Haha
Reactions: 12

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Some might say a beige suit that cost £268 and looks like it could be from H&M is ridiculously priced. Some.

Some people might even suggest that Jack bought it because in it she felt like a star. She felt wanted and pretty and got that narc high that she needed.

So she spent almost £300 on a suit she will never wear to try and keep a hold of that feeling. Which is why all of her claims of poverty are quite frankly, turdwaffle.
I assumed it was supplied for photo shoot and Jack had to give it back.

Reactions: 12