Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
Are you telling me that the soya sauce and sesame oil I got from my local shop are actually neither local nor seasonal? But I bought them yesterday in [insert town of choice]. Surely that means they are an autumnal regional delicacy.
I might be maverick but isnt polish sausage from Poland? Has she gone to Europe on a jolly hence it now being a local delicacy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
What the frig is this?

View attachment 855689

Has Jack got as sick of eating tinned fish as we have looking at it? Have sausages usurped the sardines?

So many questions. I'm off to ponder the answers while eating lunch (bread from the Warburtons factory, eggs from a free-range chicken's arse somewhere in Gloucestershire, butter from the fridge, salt from the packet of Radox Muscle Soak in the bathroom. It's all interchangeable, innit).
is it wise to use beer batter when recovering? Surely you would need beer to make it?
Jack did clarify it was alcohol free

Lanie

VIP Member
Two things of note...
1.the mac n cheese with sausage has not been included. Almost like she doesn't want people to look at it incase someone realises it is from Tesco.
2. She has lost a fucking laptop. A whole fucking computer gone missing and she doesn't give a shit.
Me thinks brambles and barley the the leader for the brambly mice have done Cooper's binding and made it disappear.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
She once claimed to be a “literal food expert” and I didn’t believe her when she said that either

I get what brioche is, it’s very enriched almost cake like bread. I can get on board with people liking the contrast of cheese. Or the spicy fruit of mincemeat. But all together? Isn’t that going to be wrong?
Yes! Too Short... Yes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I listened to it all. Nothing much new. She still could do with a hanky in interviews.
I did like the detail that she was worried the Daily Mail would 'out' her at rehab and write about it 😂
They haven't picked up the story yet have they?
In her dreams! Bet she was so disappointed. 😂

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
Sprouts?
Sprouts in beer batter?
Someone is absolutely taking the piss.

Jack, this isn’t maverick. There’s a reason why no chef has ever made this dish into any sort of recipe book before, I’ll give you a hint why you ginormous whopper. Because they don’t go together, you’re not puppy brained, maverick, twee, you’re just a twat hoping one day you’ll get a viral tweet to feel special by strangers on the internet.
is it wise to use beer batter when recovering? Surely you would need beer to make it?

• Heart

L3moning

VIP Member
Paradoxical Jack simultaneously being a smol 5 year old boy eating dib dabs whilst reminiscing about Marathon bars and early 80s kids tv.
A lot for 80s kids TV was repeated endlessly in the early to mid 90s, at which point someone decided that it might be a good idea to make some new stuff.

I dont remember Marathon bars though, and I'm two years older than Jack and have a good memory .

hollowhusk

That looks edible!

I wonder if she made the roux with
We actually had some pigs in blankets for dinner, my daughter somehow sneaked them into the trolley and then freezer without me noticing and then pulled them out when I was putting stuff in the oven tonight.

(I don't think my spoiler worked after roux, it isn't showing on mine but might on yours)

• Haha
Reactions: 15