Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 853983
“Feel like a Del Monte prune”
Dip your head and look vapid, nailed it (also, new era of middle class mum cardigan and bob chic?)
A couple of pages behind, so hope you haven't moved on too far, but I had to comment. As you all know I very rarely swear so when I do, there really is no suitable alternative. For anyone that is facing true hardship, actual medical conditions, real problems, or untold worries, this is a bleeping insult. duck OFF with your performative affirmation nonsense Jack, it is nauseating, disrespectful and offensive.

I feel better now.

ETA. I should have read on before commenting. You lot have made me laugh at the ridiculousness of it all. And of course it is deleted. Rollercoaster of emotion this thread. You can't stay angry long with the wit of the cabal to turn things around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
She always takes her Facetune to a weird, Uncanny Valley place that makes her look deeply unsettling. It's the photo equivalent of taking some text, Google Translating it into Korean, then back to English. Something is just not right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m worried that as this thread draws to a close we will never get a thread title again that makes me laugh as much as this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She has the thickest head of hair and fullest hairline I've ever seen 🔎 👁 still no patchy bits detected
I fully pitifully admit I'm jealous of Jack's lush hair! I'd love to be blessed with that instead of my natural limp wisps even if the deal with the devil I'd have to strike is that it could only be mine in kumquat form.
I was going to add that seen as I'm not white that really shows the extent of my envy, but no I don't think there's a complexion on this earth that could withstand it.

Latest selfie incarnation reminds me of Kirsten Scott Thomas, Megan Barton Hanson is now free.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She looks like a middle age mum ( say mid 40s) its quite mind boggling.
The outfit does her no favours either?

Reactions: 24
I’m worried that as this thread draws to a close we will never get a thread title again that makes me laugh as much as this one.
I read it in Rachel Green's fake Greek voice in the Friend's episode when she goes on Ross & Emily's honeymoon! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Reading these weird, meaningless quotes and subsequently checking out the Instagram account to scope more weirdness, you have to wonder just how exhausting it must be to live life absorbing this bullshit, and in the process, the effort it must require to contort your thoughts to align with every new anti-wisdom-brain fart that gets thrown your way. It's a perfect new arena for Monroe, plenty of grift opportunities. It's clear to see that she's heading in that direction, Professional wellness-guru Monroe incoming.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Post-Mantra Jack looks straight up like someone you'd see on those local politics newsletters that get shoved through your door.

jack the local councillor.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
The first photo has such strong Daily Mail SadFace energy 😁

"Local woman fined £300 for putting broken kettle into wrong recycling bin."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I'm just cooking dinner we have been isolating since Thursday I have a shop coming tomorrow and tonight using the remainders of my fridge I have out together a stew.

Diced beef
Onion chopped,
Bay leaf
Mixed herbs
Stock cube
Carrots
And potatoes.

Hearty meal for the cold weather in less than an hour using the food ninja other appliances may vary and it literally is the dregs of my food( apart from the beef it was freezer food.)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Collage 2021-11-08 18_42_52.jpg

Giving big "rebellious left-wing uni student and her disapproving Tory mother" energy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
SPOILER UNWELL

It's still very clear she's not completely well, but like we keep telling her it doesn't happen over night. She's recovering from a serious illness and a mental health break she needs to take her time, yet here she is blabbing all over sm. She will never get well unless she takes proper responsibility for her health. She will just continue going round in circles until she cannot no longer.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.