Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack, you can’t just erase the lines around your eyes and pretend they don’t exist 😂 Her whole face isn’t even real, it’s photoshopped to duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
“I am worthy of love exactly as I am*”

*except for my lips which render me utterly unlovable when not inflated by juvederm.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Who is that in the middle aged mum wig?
Why is there so much broken glass around the crappy bungalow? Poor SB 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The cockatiel hair “light back in my eyes” profile pic is literally in the corner, three pics all completely different faces FML

Who is that in the middle aged mum wig?
Why is there so much broken glass around the crappy bungalow? Poor SB 😞
ADHD = broken glass. Keep up, Isa!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maybe her Diva payment cleared so she treated herself to some new lips, coz they be looking freshly plumped.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I have to admit she does look absolutely stunning in those photos. Which just goes to show how good photoshop is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She has the thickest head of hair and fullest hairline I've ever seen 🔎 👁 still no patchy bits detected

• Haha
Reactions: 38

*except for my lips which render me utterly unlovable when not inflated by juvederm.

You’ve beaten me to it.Those are freshly filled lips aren’t they? She looks totally different from the other photoshopped pics from the Diva article the other week. I’m sure her old mate Linda paid her a nice fee for the article, which she’s obviously used to plump up her pout and good for her if that makes her feel better about herself. She’s still a tit cook though!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.