Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will do it. I’ll check the ingredients and attempt it when I get home…
Date night/watching Mrs T sleep through another Netflix film is cancelled. I am totes here for this.

A) is it meant to be a self-saucing duck up cake?

B) why would she put the prune juice on it before taking it out of the tin?

C) I think with those ratios it would need throwing in the binLonger in the oven (but I made myself ill with Quorn last night so WFK?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
On a grunk. Can I take a wild guess that her instincts will not be correct!!! I eagerly await photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Greetings from the afterlife, I have expired from the gravy comment ☠ 1 tbsp of baking powder to 175g flour is way too much but it's the only way the cake mix would not collapse in on itself and suck Southend into a black hole.

Also I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I might have manifested the combination of sardines and prunes 😐
slopbot's prophesy.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
OK so just got to the 'after' photo and absolutely 🦉🍾.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Balls. I don’t actually own a blender, so apologise I won’t be able to attempt this one.

God speed go whoever attempts this monstrosity as it’s basically what you’d feed someone through a tube, basically chuck it all in and blend it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Balls. I don’t actually own a blender, so apologise I won’t be able to attempt this one.

God speed go whoever attempts this monstrosity as it’s basically what you’d feed someone through a tube, basically chuck it all in and blend it
Quick, tell Twitter and I'm sure Russell Hobbs will send you one stat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok, which one of you wrote this comment on the Good Food Facebook page ?🤣🤣View attachment 850440
some people need to be sent here! ....only pays herself the living wage 🤣are you having a giraffe?
God the food banks would be lucky to get a penny off her, she can’t even be fucked to pay taxes.

Also duck off with the performative texts as tweets, mortified for her. Please stop bringing young children into your content, you’re a ghoul

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.